Be honest

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 27, 2005.

1. how fat am i?

2. juggla

juggla Member

a little chubby but not that fat, id call you cute.

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

you could stand to lose a few pounds for your health's sake, but i don't think you look bad. we can still see your nice facial features. i'd nix the striped shirt, though.

4. do you think the stripped shirt makes me look bigger?

my gramma got it for me for xmas. :(

5. oh and thanks. :)

6. mynameiskc

the horizontal stripes make you look wider than you are. treasure it, but i wouldn't wear it.

7. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Don't ever let people take pictures of you sitting down. (You spread no matter how small you are.) I can't tell if you are heavy or muscular form a picture. You could be a mountain girl. Don't let your weight bother you too much. I'm looking at your picture and you look bottom heavy but that's healthy. (When you have lots up top and around the middle than that's unhealthy.) You are wearing two shirts so I can't really judge your top but you look like you have a small stomach. The most important thing is that you are healthy and happy and tell whoever has a problem with it to go jump a pack of fig Newtons. ;)

8. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I've never seen you before.............you look more innocent than I imagined

or maybe that's the cat hugging

9. hehe, im a perfect angel.:p

10. as a member of the male population, I have no correct answer for this question

11. haha

12. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

nice and cuddly, see even the cat things so...

13. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Hey interval illusion, I don't think you look bad at all, I wouldn't consider you "fat", maybe slightly overweight. You shouldn't wear anything with horizontal stripes though, try something with vertical stripes. You are a very pretty woman, all you need to do is lose just a little weight. I went through a 'heavy' phase in my life too, it takes awhile for the pounds to come off, but you'll feel a lot better physically & mentally when you do. Good luck to you!

14. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

,, umm all i can say is that dont ask what ya truly do NOT want to know...:), because,,,, quite simply if some oone says a frikkin one negative thing back in a reply to you ,, you will have a rip roaring hissy ass childish fit,,,, calll them all sortsa names n shit , then bring in all your so called lil friends on the forums and have said person cussed out and harrassed n made out to be the mean nasty horrible one when all they actually did was answer the original fukkin post that YOU made... :p that said , do you REALLY want us to be HONEST?????

15. mynameiskc

i personally get really annoyed when people DON'T answer the "does this outfit ake me look fat" question. i've never pitched a fit over a yes, nor did i get depressed over it. i just put on a more flattering outfit.

16. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

well lol yer name on here aint interval illusion either:D

17. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Loose the stripes.....holy those are hard on the eyes. Stand up like you would and face the camera....overall image is not what you want but it is in part the stripes, they do nothing for you.

Also please zip your pants. ;)

Bugger aye......lol

Interval.....love the cuddle shot but what you are wearing and how you are sitting for this shot is a bummer......so. :)

Weight is nothing....healthy is. :)

18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You're a little chubby, but who cares? What is the purpose of having a perfectly sculpted body, other than to impress a bunch of shallow assholes?

As long as you're in good health, why worry about it? I certainly would not call you "fat," though.

19. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I got an e-mail recently that ended with the moral that the goal is not to go to the grave with a perfectly preserved body, but go slip-slidding into the grave with a drink in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Whoo Hoo - What a ride!!". That's a good one, don't you think? [​IMG]

Also, it is so hard to find vertical stripes - what is wrong with the clothing manufacturers? Do they want us to look fat?

20. hehe, thanks. maybe im pathetic but cats are my best friends. :)