be creative

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by High_Times_w_Kumar, Mar 15, 2008.

1. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

im looking for homemade bong ideas, be creative i dont want the 2 liter bottle or that shit also i dont have a glass drill bit so please not glass

2. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

Climb up a tree, carve out a hole in a reletively large branch, fill it with water, stick a stem in the side, then get cylinder object (paper towel roll, cup with no bottom, etc.) and place it in the hole.

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ thats neat.

get a coconut, using a normal drill bit make a hole big enough for the bowl stem. then make another hole to suck through, maybe a carb also if youre not making a movable bowl. now cool thing is, you can drink the coconut juice or pour it out and use water instead, its like drymouth taken care of... lol

heres a drawing for a better idea

[​IMG]

4. dewy191

dewy191 Member

This isn't the most creative idea,
    but pringles cans work really well. And they look much, much better than a nasty plastic coke bottle. They don't leak at all either.

its really easy it just takes a pringles can, a bowl, and a hole for the carb. You can store your bowl in there when your done.

5. City Wok

City Wok Member

Hey thats pretty crazy.

6. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

a giant plastic cup from a theme park (the ones that look like letter 'I's) plus, it comes with a lid and a straw.

7. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Drill a carb hole on the back of the coconut.

8. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

i acually smoked with a girl who had a coconut bong, like a real one not a homemade one. it had a lider and was sick.