Bdsm And Femdom Books

Discussion in 'Erotic Books' started by Lunaman, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Lunaman

Lunaman Members

What type of BDSM and Femdom erotica do you like to read? What's your favorite book that turned you on?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

50 shades of paint, dulux special!

GLENGLEN and F6C like this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Recent good reads:

Femdom Ecstasy by Constance Delaware

Demoted to Sissy by Fiona Piper

Emasculated In Heels by Domina Dixon

4. Leenamorgan

Leenamorgan Members

50 shades of grey..

5. slave-davey

slave-davey Members

Renee Lane’s book, Finding Love Through Female Domination, is the 21st century "Venus in Furs" but as told from Wanda's perspective. Ms. Lane is a renegade, an outlaw, so this book isn't for the rulebook waving scolds who endlessly chant “Safe-Sane-Consensual”; but it deserves to be read. She is all over the boundary lines, and that's what makes it a fun read. Now, it’s being made into a movie! Viola Voltairine, a sister dome moviemaker, has bought the rights. You’ll definitely want to keep up with this. Maybe there is a part for you? Maybe you can help? Check your spam folder if you don’t see Ms Viola's confirmation email. This movie and her posts are full of the kink we love so she’s careful to only send it to people who confirm that they really want to hear from her. Go to http://lovethroughfemaledomination.com

6. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Occasionally, I’ll run across a reddit thread about a random sexual topic and some of the responses are pretty hot. I don’t like over the top graphically detailed sex stories, that try too hard. Getting turned on almost by accident, is more what I like.

bluewatersurfer likes this.