Bath House

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Thomastochat, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

On a business trip a long time ago I went to a bath house. I was very nervous as I wasn’t out as a bisexual to anyone including my first wife. I also didn’t know how it worked.at a bath house. I wandered around and a guy invited me into his room and I sucked his cock. Curious to hear other people’ experiences.

2. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

Id just like to know how to find such a place.

3. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Bath houses always grossed me out. To many warm wet places for cum and sweat and piss to gather.

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

My first time sucking was in a bathhouse too

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've had some great times in gay saunas sometimes but they can be clique-ish.

And yeah the grotty ones can be dirty. Swiss ones are like smart gentlemen's clubs!

Simon :)

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I liked it so much the first time in that bathhouse, I sucked four others that day there too

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yep, plenty of cocks to be found in bathhouses :))

Simon

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

You can just google bathhouse in the city you are in to see if there are any nearby, if not, then google bathhouse for the state or county you are in.. I do this every time I travel so I have been to several different ones in different areas - the cocks are great no matter where you are.

JReed likes this.
  9. Timmie

Timmie Members

This is something I'd like to try soon :blush: There are a couple of them in the city I live in, it seems hard to believe they are legal here in the U.S.

For those of you who have been to one, is it normal or expected to get action with more than one guy in one night? My interest is mainly to suck cock and get mine sucked multiple times that first visit, just to see if I'd like it enough to warrant a second visit. Assuming an 8 hour visit, what's an average number of sexual encounters the normal bathhouse visitor experiences? 1? 2? 5 or more? I'm 48, relatively tall and fit, the white-collar guy-next-door type, and I'm open to more than just oral if it seems right with a particular guy.

Also, is a threesome or foursome something that often happens? I know this is a lot of questions, but I am rather excited by this idea right now :sweatsmile:

10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Timmie, any and all or none of what you have written can happen at a bathhouse. It depends on the house and the men there. The only way to find out is to go and experience it yourself.

bigredinmass likes this.
  11. Timmie

Timmie Members

I'm sure you're right, it would depend on the guys there when I'm there, but in general I am hoping to hear more details from people who have been to one, just to hear about what happened to them when they tried to find multiple sex partners in the same night :hearteyecat:

12. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

Still on my bucketlist for sure.

Lovnflman likes this.