Bath house/ sauna experiences

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Curiousguy96, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I want to visit my local gay sauna but am apprehensive and scared for a few reasons. 1. I'm in a straight relationship and might see someone I know or knows my fiance. 2. I just don't know what they're like.
    Can anyone shed some light on what they're actually like. Especially in Britain.
    I know every one will be different and the people there will be different. But does anyone have any experiences or advice they could share.
    Can share hot detailed experiences if you wish.
    I'm a 22 year old 'straight' but curious guy so idk what age range of people will probably be there.

Bimechanic likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

hi there, well ive been to a few gay saunas in different countries. all vary but obviously if u go to one near u there is the danger of meeting someone u know. Some can be a bit rough in the uk, all will have lockers, changing area showers, sauna, steam room, dark room, glory holes, cabins, slings. Almost all have websites n pics.
    While ive had some hot times in saunas ive ive had some shit ones. some can be cliqueish. But as a 22 y o u should be popular....older guys daytime, younger towards weekends. in cities lunchtime or office finish times r popular.

As a first gay experience if its just the hype u want then ok, but for a more sensual experience beta find someone that appeals to u online who will accept yr first time. It was how i did when 19......box numbers n letters then...no online :)

good luck, suck it n see, an experience....good fun

simon

3. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

Thanks for the useful answer. I have met up with one person and given a bj. I've contacted him since to see if he would do more but he's in a relationship now so won't. I may give it a go at some point but we'll have to see. I'm not a fan of the idea of being with an older man which I feel would be most people in a sauna

oscar eatseveryone likes this.
  4. MrBater

MrBater Members

I love the fantasy of this, not experienced the reality.

BiSal likes this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Been to several bathhouses in different cities You'll see all ages there, so many dicks

Nakednudist and BiSal like this.
  6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Google " Gay Sauna Etiquette" to find several first time tips. Then get the courage to go and enjoy yourself.

Mullet151 likes this.
  7. Steveh

Steveh Members

I loved it my first time, so many dicks there and I sucked my first one there

8. JaxJim

JaxJim Member

Just do it! I've been hundreds of times over the years. I even survived the 80's HIV outbreak and I'm still negative. I've been careful, I don't do drugs when at the bath so I keep my head on straight.

Younger guys do very well at the baths. I've been to baths all across this nation and Canada. If you're not a complete introvert, you'll have a great time.

BiSal and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  9. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, younger guys do very well at the baths - they have wonderful body parts (g)

10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Gotta love those young body parts.

11. I have been to saunas but not for a long time now we have lockdown love to be a cum slut to be used by a lot of horny men

12. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I've had fuckin great times in bathhouse'.
    Met a bf, relationship lasted 14 years.
    Got Pozzed in a bathhouse.
    Nothing bad to say about them !

13. stonedgreen

stonedgreen Members

I've started in a sauna that was made for couples....hetero and bisexual. There was a dark room and I always thought maybe there would be couples in there. there were, but they were generally older, like 60+ because they were shy or not confident enough. I remember a woman blowing me who was easily 70. I noticed her afterwards when she was walking around. I also noticed once the door opened and shed some light into the dark room, that guys were fooling around. I knew the place was bi as well, but never noticed it. I have a 7" uncut fairly thick cock and I always liked my dick. I always thought i had a nice helmet and said i would suck a dick like mine. At that time though, the thought of sucking someone else was just out of my mind, I wasn't there yet. I was maybe 24 or 25 at that time and i remember there being glory holes. So i went into one and stuck my dick through the hole. Immediately, a mouth wrapped itself around it, but it was soft, wet and appreciative if that makes sense. I knew it was a guy, it had to be, because girls just suck differently. He was about to make me cum, but I wasn't sure if I can go that far with a guy, so I pulled out. Then I thought about it and put it back in, he sucked me till I came. I'm sure he got a big mouthful as I came super hard and long. It was good and i liked it, but it left me confused and wished it could have been a girl.

Another time I went into the gloryhole booth, a dick came through. I wasn't sure I wanted to suck it, but i knew I wanted to try. So i knelt down at took the first cock into my mouth. I remember how different it felt in my hands. How it was hard but squishy and how different it felt from my own. Meaning, it was the same, but when it's yours it's just different. I also remember the feeling of the texture of the head in my mouth. I never quite felt anything like it. I liked it, but i was very confused and ashamed I had done that. I remember gagging later on, because it just didn't feel right even though I liked it. I wasn't gay, why would I do this? I asked myself. In the end, over many years, I've come to realize I like sex in many forms. I do not wish for romantic intimacy from a male, but raw physical intimacy and anonymity is great and pleasurable. So over the years, i went from that place to purely gay bath houses for the main reasons of it being cheaper and a higher sexual energy. Couples in the other place were very choosy and reserved. Almost too exclusive if i can say it that way.

As the years went on, i kept going ever so often. I've had a lot of good and some not so good experiences. I've come across some really nice cock over the years and i'm happy to say i've sucked all of the ones I really liked. I remember two specifically. One gay guy had a beautiful 8" thick uncut cock. I really wanted to make him cum, but he didn't want. He wanted to prolong it. I get it. Another guy, closeted guy for sure with a huge 9", for sure. Sucked him for a while and finished him by hand. At that point, many yrs in, i never let a guy finish in my mouth.

First time i got a mouthful of cum was in a sauna. He came hard and i let him finish in my mouth. I spit it though. I was always and still am scared of desease. I've let maybe 3 or 4 finish in my mouth. Maybe one day i'll swallow some one, but for now i'll just clean up my wifes pussy of my own cum.

She is aware of my bisexuality. I havent had the chance to play with someone else with her, but the time will come. This friday we are going to a swingers club again. Hopefully we fuck other ppl this time.
    More stories to come if you want to hear more. Ask any question you'd like

14. Steveh

Steveh Members

I love going to men's bathhouses - I suck so many cocks there. Get anal there too, love sucking a dick while getting fucked

rookie67, Jonny44, BiSal and 2 others like this.
  15. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Where are these bathhouses,bathhouse, what do you search for online?

16. Steveh

Steveh Members

just search for men's only gay bathhouses One small chain of them in a few states is The Club. I've been to several of those in different states

Nakednudist likes this.
  17. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

I have given many a blowjob at ymca's and health clubs in the sauna. have some good stories too.

Sagewynd and Nakednudist like this.
  18. Steveh

Steveh Members

so have i, it's wonderful to do

Ronald Ingle and Nakednudist like this.
  19. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Only been to one bath house, it was interesting to say the least, Chicago 2009 .>>>>>> I love sucking dick but that experience was almost notice I said almost too much. The most cock I tasted that night has never been rivaled.

Sagewynd, Jonny44 and Si69 like this.
  20. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

I’ve only been in the steam room a few times and have had guys look at me or me look at them. That usually followed up by watching each other showed, but that’s the extent. My gym isn’t as obvious and it’s hard for me to know what the guy is actually into