barehanding in public

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Death, May 27, 2013.

1. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

Every time I eat without silverware in public, i get the craziest stares.. But I believe that not using silverware is what the human body is supposed to do, so I don't do it.. IT was hard at first, Always having people try to hand me a fork, and i'm just like no.

One thing that you can do if you can afford to is just throw all your silverware away. Then you have no choice but to not use silverware.

I guess you could call it barehanding.

2. acuarela

acuarela Member

I like eating at Indian restaurants because you can usually eat everything with your hands and no one cares. There's also this Ethiopian place where there's no silverware to eat. I enjoy the experience of eating with my hands and I always say that food tastes better that way, but I don't think I'd actually enjoy eating everything with my hands.

3. Death

pudding and rice

parrallels with gravel and bits of broken glass.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You eat soup without a spoon?

Ice cream?

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Soup's easy...just turn up the bowl and drink it...Ice Cream is probably going to leave a little mess...

6. Death

At first I used to wear long sleeves to hide my dirty bare hands, but now I just wear whatever shirt suits me for the day, and if people look at me odd because of my dirty hands, I just think "hey, that's just part of not accessorizing my hands with unnatural things, and if they have a problem with it, well then its THEIR problem."

7. Lostsoul667

Lostsoul667 Member

people will always stare at something thats outside the norm, i just hope you wash your hands before you eat

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I guess it really depends on what you're eating. If your munching a sandwich or taco or something sure, but if you're eating spaghetti, well then.......

9. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

All I know is I get pretty sick of establishments kicking me out and citing health department policies when I barehand. It's my right as an American citizen!

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Barehanding is Beautiful!!!

Who doesn't smile at pics like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. roamy

roamy Senior Member

fingers were made before knifes an forks.