Barefooting together

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Kittymoose*, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Kittymoose*

Kittymoose* Member

Yesterday my boyfriend and I took our first barefooted walk together. We went and returned a video to blockbuster, paid my cellphone bill, and went to pick n save all barefoot. Then we went to a local place called Swords and Dreams - this was the only place that asked we wear shoes next time. It was so great being able to walk around without people giving us funny looks, and my boyfriend decided he really likes it too. It was amazing.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

worried about pointy objects getting dropped on feet perhaps? (like sandals would help)

3. Kittymoose*

Kittymoose* Member

Actually he was more worried about thumbtacks, haha.

4. MadEyeMoody

MadEyeMoody Member

nice keep the bare footing spirit :D

5. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I've had a couple of ex-girlfriends who also loved going barefoot everywhere. One especially liked to stand on top of my feet if we stood in line at a fast food or store. The tops of mine would end up as black as the soles. At the end of the day you couldn't tell which of us had filthier feet!

6. Rugged_Soles

Rugged_Soles Member

barefooting with friends and lovers is great. It adds a new dimension to your experiences together. I'm sure the more people who learn to enjoy barefooting, the more accepting they will be of our desire to stay shoe free.

7. Biida

Biida Member

The one I adore was with me all of last week and longer, and most of the time we spent together was sans socks and shoes. :) It was great. We went around town barefoot and used any feeble excuse to play a bit of footsie. Not once were we asked to wear shoes, either. ^_^

It was much more intimate and expressive than I thought it would be, and we'll definitely be doing it again.

8. kwiley

kwiley Member

I agree, having someone to go barefoot with is a truely special experience. It also makes it much easier to aviod hassle when shod people see us in pairs. If only more people would open themselves up to the idea, we'd have more of us and less restrictions.

9. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

I barefooted in San Francisco with my boyfriend.

It was good.

:D