Barefooter's Gold

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by nuspieds, Aug 25, 2013.

1. nuspieds

nuspieds Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a HALF-MILE of fresh, new tarry asphalt...darkly gleaming and silk-smooth....tar scents in the cool morning breeze...still warm...slightly soft...a sticky pebble or two...bare-sole pleasure....mmmmmmmm

(I MUST GET OUT MORE OFTEN!!!)

2. j17435

j17435 Member

Was it soft enough to leave permanent foot prints?
    That would be kinda cool.
    Prefer mud myself, but sounds like fun.

3. DirtySoles

DirtySoles Member

I have had the opportunity on a few occasions to be passing by a freshly tarred or slurry coated street/parking lot. If you walk through it yes you will leave permanent foot prints. As the tar seals and cools your print remains perfectly in place. And you'll get coal black soles in just one step. ..

4. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

If you walk through a store, mall or other place with tiled floors your soles will have a grey shade over the black from the asphalt! I had an ex-girlfriend who liked to stand on my feet. One time she did after we walked over an oiled asphalt lot. My tops were black and the soles grey over black after we left a store. Another time we stepped in syrup spilled from a soda machine. Again, black tops!