barefoot stories

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by bttf101, Jun 15, 2013.

1. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

If you ever have been outside barefoot at school or something when you were the age of 8-13,
    please tell your stories about it.
    include reactions in the stories. Thanks.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was born barefoot.

3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

i dont know if my story pertains to that but i do have BF story that happend to me about a week ago that i would like to share....

I was in the ghetto here in VA because me and a friend wanted to go try out the Popeye's Chicken resturant that just opend here (yes i never had Popeyes before till last week) anyway as soon as i went to go in the lady told me i had to have shoes on wich would of been fine but i saw a kid that looked like he was 5 years old running around in there with no shoes on...so i asked the lady what about that kid..she wouldnt even anser and kept going on about how I had to have shoes on...so i gave my firend money and he got us food and i still ate there just outside on the tables they have out there....i could of e-mailed corprate or something but fuck it..lol..i was feeling good so i let it go

4. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

I would have emailed the owner of the buisness and have them talk to her.