Barefoot Season

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootonli, Jul 19, 2013.

1. barefootonli

barefootonli Member

with this heat wave in new york it is without a doubt, BAREFOOT SEASON!:)
    today my friend picks me up from my house, i hop in the car, he's like "dude, where your shoes at?" im like "fuck shoes its barefoot season!":sunny:

who else has declared barefoot season?

2. CandiiRainbow

CandiiRainbow Member

my 3 year old declared barefoot season for everyone, she will tell everyone that they aren't supposed to wear shoes or socks, we are supposed to be barefoot and it is very important to have dirty soles ;)

3. nuspieds

nuspieds Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

WOW! I am IMMEDIATELY up for ADOPTION! :)

4. hillman30

hillman30 Member

She should be made ruler of the world.

5. CandiiRainbow

CandiiRainbow Member

:2thumbsup: I agree, the world could use a open minded & good hearted child speaking up ;)

She is also a born nudist, I started by trying to get her dressed every day but now she only gets dressed if she asks to or just does it her self, If I dress her because we are going out soon (maybe in an hour) I will find a pile of clothes somewhere in the apartment and a naked child running around ;)
    I stopped trying to get her to wear clothes when she said "but mommy I want to be naked" and "its good for the tummy to wear no clothes" :wink:

6. hillman30

hillman30 Member

I like the fact she finds it very important that everyone have dirty soles.....