Barefoot All the Time

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Uststru, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Uststru

Uststru Members

I’m not interested in wearing shoes. When I do so for too long, it irritates and cramps my feet. I go barefoot everywhere, which is easier than you might imagine. People believe that going barefoot will have social consequences. I really don’t care, and frankly neither do most people I know. My friends and family all wear shoes, but they accept that I go barefoot. That’s just how things are. I haven’t worn shoes in months, and I don’t plan to. I’m happy in my bare feet.

nuspieds, Terry B, GLENGLEN and 2 others like this.
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

which is why this post is actually comprehensible.

4. Terry B

Terry B Life is wonderful

Wow! I was wondering what the endless word salad had to do with any topic you posted. Now I know. I am just to simple minded to understand your level of thinking and sophistication. Sorry, I am one of the unwashed masses that needs to have things explained in the simplest of terms.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

each/every/all post/point/statement you make/type/say becomes-and-is-rendered irrelevant-and-unread because it is presented/conveyed in an incomprehensible form-and-style.

fatelvis, GLENGLEN and bft4evr like this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Poor @Uststru is probably thinking, what the fuck? Why are these people, one of whom is only semi-intelligible, fighting in my thread?

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. Uststru

Uststru Members

I’m not detecting a lot of intelligence from anyone here, actually.

Terry B and tumbling.dice like this.
  8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I lol'd like hell!

Terry B and Uststru like this.
  9. ijustmightdoit2

ijustmightdoit2 Members

10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I not only go barefoot all the time I also go bare handed.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  11. ijustmightdoit2

ijustmightdoit2 Members

I guess I'm getting wimpy in my old age, once it drop's into the 20's out come the fur lined moccasin's. I really do prefer to go barefoot though.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi Uststru.....I See That You Are A New Member Here 3rd Dec.......May I Please Welcome You To "Hip Forums"....

And Whilst I Have You On The Phone I Would Like To Apologise For The Almost Total Destruction Of

Your Thread.....I Have Been A Member Here For Over 12 Years......And Trust Me......There A Lot Of

Very Intelligent Members Here.......Once Again "Welcome" And I Hope You Stick Around.....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's not so bad to get through one sentence of it, but a whole paragraph gets to be pretty exhausting.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think it undermines it more if you go into so much detail that nobody can get through the post. you need to find a balance.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Methinks It's High Time You Took Your "Quirks" To The Appropiate Thread......Our Newest Member "Uststru"

Has Had His Thread "Destroyed" By Your "Insane Ramblings"......I Suggest You Make An Apology

To Him.....And Start Posting Elsewhere.....A Good Idea Would Be To Start Your Own Thread.......

We Have A Forum Here Called The "Bullshit Forum"......Methinks That Would Be A Good Starting Point.... :D

Cheers Glen.

Terry B likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

no. i like different footwear.. but its nice to be barefoot.. really nice sometimes. / no living footwear/ shod free all the time , sorry. impossible

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sorry......Not Nearly Good Enough......Apologise Here In "HIS FORUM"......Or Get Put "On Report"......

The Choice Is Yours...???

Cheers Glen.

18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thank You....:relieved:

Cheers Glen.

19. Terry B

Terry B Life is wonderful

Not really barefoot. However, it was 15 degrees outside. The metal on the tractor was very cold. My wife thought I was crazy. Heavy jacket, flannel shirt and mittens. Feet in sandals or bare. She did get a picture of naked toes in the snow. She set those to a few of her friends and of course my parents.

Attached Files:

20. Uststru

Uststru Members

It’s all good.