Barefeet in Trainers?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Tomster, May 10, 2006.

1. Tomster

Tomster Member

Is it alright to be barefooted in trainers or sneakers? I would like to, But what if people notice?

2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

There is nothing wrong with being barefoot in sneakers, people do it all the time. It still looks better than wearing sandals with socks. For me it usually causes my feet to perspire more and it leads to a pair of smelly shoes. At the present time I don't own a pair of sneakers, just one pair of closed toed footwear and the rest are flip flops.

If you want to wear trainers with bare feet, go ahead do what makes you happy!

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  3. Tomster

Tomster Member

Cheers, that gives me confidence :) I know it was probably a lame question, but I just had to ask :) Cheers

4. MyDog8MyShoes

MyDog8MyShoes Member

Actually I did that quite a bit. In fact, the fact that my feet do get hot and sweaty in them is a good excuse to kick them off and pad around barefoot instead. ;)

Although, the other day, I did have a homeless man generously offer me a pair of socks (true story!)! Needless to say, I politely declined. :rolleyes:

However, as was already mentioned, be prepared for a bit of foot odour, as the closed environment of such shoes is a breeding ground for bacteria. :eek:

Cheers! :cool:

5. Tomster

Tomster Member

Thanks for the info, I will definately take that into consideration :)

6. MyDog8MyShoes

MyDog8MyShoes Member

And watch out for homeless guys bearing socks! :eek:

:p

7. Tomster

Tomster Member

Haha will do :)