Balkan love :wub:

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by gladna pluca, Jan 18, 2005.

1. gladna pluca

gladna pluca Member

I live in eastern europe and i was wondering, if you found a love on net or been here, would you stay here..I mean it s no America ;) but its heaven..
    Goats sheeps and a boy you love (which is ofcourse me), so howdy ya all!!!

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I love living in the USA and being American. I don't speak the language and I have greater ability to earn money here.

But good luck in finding love :)

3. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

Sign me up dude! I'd LOVE to live over there in all that beauty!
    Peace. Aiden

4. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A 24-year old could get into big trouble soliciting a 14-year old. EVEN in the Balkans!

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

If I were 24 (I'm 48) then I would be more receptive. I love living in the US and have traveled through out the world from having been in the USAF, but I am adaptable and could live anywhere. My country of choice tho, would be Australia... love the accent.

peace out,
    bob

6. gladna pluca

gladna pluca Member

Ok, this is more beautiful than australia and accent is more beautiful than real english is spoken, i know one guy who went from there to europe to get out of the closet..
    And you 14 yrs old boy you can come, but you will have to jerk for 4 yrs hm or 2 before you get legally allowed to get intimate with me..hi hi, well, it s all good then, i m expecting you...

7. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

Sounds cool dude! I LOVE to wank off.. feels so frekin great. I'm going to be in Europe this Spring.. Amsterdam.. the place ROCKS!!! Just taking a quick break here. Got to get back to school work( I'm doing the home school thing) Peace

Aiden

8. gladna pluca

gladna pluca Member

Hm Amsterdam, nouuu, too much cities, I m talking bout mountains and villages far from the sight of an eye...

9. Naturedude90

Naturedude90 Member

oh ok. mountains& all that fresh air& open space..sounds so nice.You must have lots of freedom to just explore & roam the land. Sound way awesome dude. Peace.
    Aiden

10. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

Where in the Balkans are you? I've been to Greece before and let me tell you -- If I could find a way to make money in Mykonos I'd go there and never leave. I think Roma guys are hot, are you from Romania?

11. gladna pluca

gladna pluca Member

well my region is lots like greece, i live near Dubrovnik, click on google and tell what you think..
    bosnia and herzegovina