baking cakes with pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by modestsmoker, Jan 10, 2005.

1. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

if you ground up the weed good and mixed it with butter or eggs with like a cake mix would it still work?

weed cupcakes with leaf on top

and grean sprinkles inside haha

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

make weed butter first, then use that to make the cake. But don't just throw weed crumbs in your butter, actually make weed butter, it'll probably be more effective and waste less.

3. erowid

erowid Member

I prefer shortening or vegetable oil myself, but the guy above had the right point, simmering it broken up in a fatty fluid does a much beter extraction job then your digestion system would left unextracted, thus much more efficinient. Give it about 3 hours or more simmering with just a light light bubbling. I'd strain it and not use the actual weed in the miv myself. It end up being quite the dominant taste. Plus then you can suprise people and have them think it's just a normal brownie.

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Right on. Don't keep the weed you made the butter with or put it in the cake, it has no THC in it after you've made the butter so it's just gonna funk up the taste.

5. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

Are those accurate instruction to make the weed butter? How would i make it?? like for a pound/stick of butter, how much weed would i need? Do i just put it in a pot, and let it simmer for a while?

6. snelio37

snelio37 Member

www.the-headshop.co.uk might have tips. i don't know the exact address. something to that effect tho, and i know they had something up there awhile ago.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i like the taste of weed. if i made it, id just make sure the weed was finely chopped, then jsut put it all in.

8. moondance

moondance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

9. hamsammich

hamsammich Member