BAD Xperience

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by trippedelia, Jun 18, 2006.

1. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hey everyone, i know its pretty rare for e, but i had one of the worst experiences of my life last night on a 'green CU'.. absolute HELL..

i just wanted to have a few drinks with some chicks i know but i couldnt get any, but the girl showed me two green cu's she had, and since i didnt know what time id have to get back to a chicks house with her perants i just bought half so id feel a bit lovey-er for the party, hour later i felt a bit different but nearly nothing, and strangely so controlled and still not molly'd up, so i chewed the other half, a while later when it hit me, i realised i had made a bad baaad mistake.. didnt feel anything like mdma.. i was getting freezing then boiling, lightheaded then heavy body load, i had one burst of energy during the night, the rest i was smacking out sitting with my head on the table going "ohhhhh..noo.."
    my stomach was aching and cramping up, felt like i had been poinsoned, one moment i would feel so incredibly sober, the next i would be throwing up white vomit and at one point i really did think i was going to be one of the few people that die of rolls.. this thing felt sooo dirty to me.

on pillreports it says the NSW one had amphets and ketamine in it, that kind of seems right to me, i was getting some visuals once i got into the safety of the chicks house. but yeah, i really hate this roll.. big life lesson for me right there.

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

has anyone else in australia had these? today, 48 hours later, i feel like i have normal seretonin levels, like i never took anything, just maiking me more sure it wasnt mdma

3. Tianax33

Tianax33 Member

I had a bad experience too on Gold Crown. I took half and about an hour later I was crying hysterically. I thought I was drowning and that the little girl from the Ring was trying to kill me. (sounds dumb I know, but at the time it was scary). I was sinking slowly into the water. It finally ended about 5 hours later of hysterical crying. My heart was racing the whole time and it was my worst E experience ever.

4. bigman

bigman Member

E Is Bad

5. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

it sounds like PMA to me... dangerous, dangerous drug...

good thing u didn't eat two, thats for sure.. it could have been A LOT worse

good to hear that ur feeling normal after the fact tho

6. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

sorry to hear about your bad experience trippedellia ... that's so lame they keep putting all sorts of crap in the pills now, or passing off other drugs as E.

i'm really glad to hear you are ok now.

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hey thanks i guess it's just a risk you gotta except if you;re gonna be eating those things.

8. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

I hope ya can find lsd before its too late :p

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha yeah i think i've got a good chance in this race, keep hearing about people lately who have it, next time we go to the city to skate we'll be trying to get some, and for once i actually think it will happen, eventually. S'ALL GOOD!:D

10. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i wouldnt say they were PMA. iv had PMA and its just really really strong, has pretty much no empathy like effects, makes you do alot more crazy things than you'd normally do on E. gives you a sense that you can see things realler than real.
    just doesnt feel like your normal E. but i liked it. it was certainlly enjoyable. when i say strong and made me do some crazy shit, well, i took off all my clothes walked through the park and down a normal suburban street and went into a creek.(at like 2am). not somthing anyother E has made me even contemplate doing.

11. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

but oh yeah, i forgot to meantion. i had a good time on a roll, though i was in a really bad place, and although i felt good at the time. things were really bad. and i became really depressd from that. so i guess thats a bad xperence.