bad trip..advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by j3nn, May 16, 2004.

1. j3nn

j3nn Member

just the other day i was at my friends house, we were bored so decided to start a session. It was my first time using a "pisser" and i wasnt to comfortable with it...within a period of 10-20 minutes i was trippin out badly..i felt as if wasnt real. i was to sit there n mag out n just not control myself or anything else i felt like i was a pawn n that nothin i did mattered n that we couldnt interact with eachother. i felt unreal and everyone around me was distorted. i felt as if i wasnt really me and that i could watch myself from far away and observe everyone. my eyes were doin circles and every bone in my body did the wave on its own uncontrolably. i dont understand this and it is hard to explain. can anyone help me out with sum advice on goin on bad trips. i have used much harsher drugs than weed but i dont quiet understand how this could happen off m.j...
    advice would be greatly appreciated=)

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

To me, it sounds like it was either laced or you got higher than you ever have before.

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You you were probably just REALLY high. You can't really trip on weed. I think there are some strains that could make you trip but its hard to get ahold of these. If your having a bad trip just think positively and if you need it, ask your friend(s) for help. :)

4. bertrose

bertrose Member

If u AND ur friend started tripping, most likely it was laced. If u were the only one, either u have some problem psychologically, or u were super high...

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

Wow, you should probably never smoke that stuff again. I think it would be in your best interest to ship the rest to me, so I can test out whether it is laced or not. I mean, I am only thinking of your well being here...

6. bertrose

bertrose Member

LOL!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! send half of it to me!!!! im poor and weedless lol

7. Peace

wait were you actually having auditory and visual hallucinations?

8. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Different people have different reactions to pot. My friend Catherine went absolutely crazy and violent when she smoked it. Needless to say that she doesn't smoke it now! But everyone is different.

9. Peace

Just because you go crazy doesnt mean your actually tripping. All it means is that you got REALLY high and have a REALLY low tolerance to the reef.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

what is a pisser?

you should change your font.

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

When someone is going violent means its laced, the only "bad reactions" to weed is a severe allergy, Throat closing up, perspiration profusely, etc...I don't think u reaction to weed makes u turn into a lunatic if it isn't laced...in my oppinion...but i'd prolly wouldn't be smoking either if i was your friend

peace

12. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I beg to differ.

Everybody's reactions are different, but the majority of them don't involve "going nuts".

Think about all those kids that are so anti-marijuana to the point that if you even smoke it they won't talk to you.

Those people don't smoke weed because they're so set in what reality is, and what they believe, that if they smoked weed or did some kind of psychedelic, they would just melt because they wouldn't be able to handle what was going on. And this is where the road splits, most people are just fine, and a lot end up doing it again, but there are always a few who just wouldn't understand what was happening, or wouldn't be able to control themselves.

13. FreeSpiritedMelody

FreeSpiritedMelody changes poopy diapers

dude this one time I smoked and I was so high... everything looked like I was shrooming. like the bushes and stuff. earlier that day i had taken rite-aid brand sinus medicine called suphedrine and maybe that had something to do with it?

anyways it was awesome.
    yeah everyone should just be happy and smoke pot.

14. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Yeah, like everyone else said, You were probably just weirding out hardcore, it happens to just about everyone at some point if your smoking good stuff.
    The first time i smoked a blunt,, i thought my head was gonna pop

15. babynug

babynug Member

how long did it last? if it was laced with LSD, i would think it would go for close to 12 hours? just a thought. otherwise, maybe you were just seriously stoned.

16. j3nn

j3nn Member

the trip only lasted like 2 hours...and it wasnt my first time smoking m.j...but it was my first time using a pisser ( a water bottle in a jar in water) and i didnt like it..did that have anything to do with the fact that i tripped out? and i honestly cant even tell u if my friends tripped out. because i felt like we were all echoing inside my head and everyone was sayin random things and what not. i dont really know if it was laced with lsd, but ive never gone on a bad trip on lsd or any other drug for that matter, except k. i just find it odd that i have been smokin pot for 2 years and suddenly i go on a bad trip....:confused:

17. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i'm not sure, but i think the heat from the lighter (and burning weed) would destroy most (if not all) LSD. Maybe PCP laced, but I doubt it. I have had several weed trips. When I'm less stoned, maybe I will write about them.

18. God

God Member

so you were paranoid? hell, it happens on pot, especially if you are around other people. smoking by yourself is the best, its a real introspection. you learn to get comfortable with yourself real fast.

19. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

i agree you shoudl change your font but ne ways...u were prolly just really high. When i use to get really high i thought i was ina movie and i was watching myself and everyone else from far away, once i thought i was in a play and i was the audience and when peopel asked me stuff i owuldnt respond bc i thouht i wasnt suppose to bc it was a play.
    :eek:

20. Stan

Stan Member

I love when everything seems like a movie. Like you and your friends made a home made shitty film and you were just watching it. I want that feeling again :\ I'd try to get it buy hey, someone stole all my stuff :mad: