bad stuff went down

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by dazedgatsby, Jun 26, 2010.

1. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

My parents found meh weed. And my dad is fine but my mother won't ever let me leave the house again and she won't let me talk to my friends or anything. I think shes being totally irrational. Especially since she used to smoke weed. I really want to run away from home. Or do something because I hate her and hate my house. I'm 15.. so I don't know how thats going to work. And she said something about prison. Man it's like my life is over. ... I think I'm just gonna run away. But If I do I wont have no food. What do I do. :(

2. does2

does2 Member

Oh my gosh!

No food? Prison? Whatever will you do?!?

Wait.. I know! If you go to prison they will feed you!

Almathea likes this.
  3. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

First off, I'd start by learning a lesson from this, and not hiding your weed at home.

Then, I would accept the fact that I got caught and deal with the consequences, which will not be NEVER being let out of the house, or being thrown in prison.

In time, your mother will start letting you out of the house again, unless of course, you run around screaming about how you hate her and are going to run away...

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Outlive your mom.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

theres plenty of food in alley ways,, you have to suck it out of a hose..

parents house, parents rules...

6. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Take time for you both too cool down, then maybe discuss it with her in an adult manner.
    Your only 15, life is just beginning for you, not ending. As a parent of teens I can understand her side of it. I'm sure she is acting out of concern for your well being.

Talk with your dad and get his opinion about it.
    I don't want my kids smoking weed until they have at least graduated high school. I say that from my own life experiences and how it really did fuck me up in regards to school and study habits.

Maybe when everybody cools down you could approach them with the idea that you will most likely continue to smoke, but be willing to allow your parents to set the rules about it if they are OK with you smoking at all.
    I don't know you or your parents, so it is a little difficult to give advice.
    Main thing is that you don't fly off and go all infantile over it. Running away over something like that is not the answer. The answer is in open and honest communication. Find out why your dad is OK with it and why your mom is so upset over it. That is the starting point, but do it without raised voices and drama, if possible.
    Things will work out regardless how it feels at the moment.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Son?..is that you..its me...dad

listen dude...i hate that **** mother of yours...i wish i had known you like the doobies...i would have totally hooked you up...anyway...tonight i will knock that bitch out with some valium in her stupid fuckin green tea and then i am taking you out for your first hooker...right after we hit the bong............till later

your dad

8. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Thanks dude.. that made me laugh. :D

But I did what you guys were saying. I talked to my mother and she said after a while she will let me leave the house. She was starting to think my aunt gave it to me. Because my aunt has had this history with EVERYTHING coke, heroin, pot, acid you name shes done it. So I had to tell her my friend gave it to me. I really hate to narc on people but I can't bring my other family into it that would be messed up.

I also gave her my bong (homemade). What I didnt tell her was that I was still going to smoke. :D I'm just not going to hide it in the house.

9. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

PB is right man - let it cool off. You know both your mom and dad love you - chances are your dad will have her seeing reason before long. Don't freak out and start the name calling - that will just add to your misery. Surprise 'em - be pleasant. The old running away ploy just won't work for a 15 year old. You'll wind up in some sort of structured special school away from all your friends. Hang in there buddy - it'll pass - your job is to speed it up as much as you can.[​IMG]

10. Brother Love

Brother Love Member

Yeah that :)

11. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

:willy_nilly: