Bad relationship, end it? or keep for sex?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by PoemBased, Apr 22, 2007.

1. PoemBased

PoemBased Member

If your in a bad relationship, either they treat you like crap or you them, or you just lost the spark, do you leave them, or keep the sex and wait for the blow out?

I can't stay with a girl if she doesnt give me those butterflies when I see her or kiss her, no matter how good the sex is. My friends call me an ass for that but, I duno, I just can't. I'm a little over a year out of a 5 year relationship and the spark never failed there.... just my intelligence. So I don't exactly bore easily.

So let me get some feed back

2. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

Hmmm...wow! I'm not sure how to react to that question. Call me crazy, but sometimes life is too short to live it alone!!!!!

3. PoemBased

PoemBased Member

good point, so you would keep the sex around? by the way great philosophy about bud and booze

4. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First I'd try to fix the relationship (with my partner's help, of course). If it still doesn't work but we still want the sex, I don't know... maybe we can become fuck buddies, but NO WAY am I staying in that relationship in its current state.

5. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

everytime i see my boyfriend he gives me butterflies and everytime i kiss him i feel loved and the sex is amazing but thers just something thats missing and i dont know what. But yea if the sex was the only thing thats good i would try to find someone better because i would rather be in love and get butterflies and stuff rather than just sex

6. lionman80

lionman80 Member

I get that. The one thing I hate about long term relationships it that the butterflies and that tingling you get from a new or semi-new person. I miss that myelf. That feeling of are you gonna fuck or not. Its tough in the long run, but stability feels good too!

7. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

He calls you an ass for that?! Pssh. That's how I think relationships should be. Butterflies are wonderful. ^.^

8. naughtynorris

naughtynorris Member

I haven't read the rest of the thread. but if i was in a bad relationship and got treated like crap... there is no way on this earth i'd stick around for sex!
    Sex is the last thing i want in a relationship. I can sacrifice that for the goods of having kisses, cuddles and talking...

9. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Stay with someone for SEX? Uh, no. Gawd be in a decent relationship or masturbate, i say

10. mlee27

mlee27 Member

love is harder to replace than sex, get some sex toys.