Bad pussy

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Deniro22, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Deniro22

Deniro22 Guest

I'd swore I'll take this to the grave but fuck it, lemmi spit it out.. I now understand why some men would rather take a bullet than get their tongue between a chic's legs and eat some pussy. Personally, it took me a while to even try it, coz when I was younger, I fingered this girl (Magdalene) and the smell was stuck on my finger for three days.. I remember mum served me Ugali and vegetables and it tasted like it had a few pieces of chopped up pussy. I felt like if that smell stayed on my finger for three days, then I'd have to live with genitalia breath for three days if I ate it.. So I said fuck that I'm not eating pussy. But I outgrew that traumatic experience and over time, came to love that acquired taste.. Well, until last Friday at the club. It wasn't a good day for me. Fuck, my throat is still sore, and I got this running nose... Thanks to some run down bitch I met. Looks can be deceptive, she had her ass out, and her stomach in. That's shit I do like, her face looked like 'slight concern', but I was drunk so I pretended not to notice.
    Everything was going fine until we found ourselves in a bed trying out a 69, that's when shit blew up right on my face.. Bitch had that Fear Factor pussy where just as a nigga is getting ready to eat it, the programme host jumps out of the closet and says, "Eat it and I'll give you 50,000 dollars!" WTF! Pussy smelt like a heap of warm garbage and bitch had guts to ask me, "What's up honey?" and proceeded to unleash one of those loud farts.. The rip roaring types you unleash when you're alone and confident you won't follow thru.
    Anyway, I just let the bitch know that I'm allergic to fish then put her out in the cold, I didn't even facilitate her travel back to the cave she lives in. She already owes me for violating the sanctity of my nostrils in such a rude manner, along with killing off my libido for the rest of the new year. Thank God for small mercies, I don't know what would've happened had my tongue actually made contact with her crab rangoon... I'd prolly be having ingestion n'shit. I've now decided to be very selective when chipoing- [picking up chics at the club] random mamaz coz lately the devil has been playing with me too much. He's always been putting funky bitches in my face.. Still, there's a lot of fine pussy out there that deserves the honour of a good lick till that bitch passes out, lemmi assume it was just a blot on a long string of success stories..

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Let me guess your hobby is getting banned from forum sites.

C/S,
    Rev J

3. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

runny nose...sore throat... dude, you have AIDS. Not HIV...AIDS... you're dying right now.

oh, and since the smell on your finger for "three days" (wow...that's crazy... I guess you don't wash your hands ever or bathe?)... bothered you so much I'd have to guess you are gay.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, I was waiting for that one

Insult us cos of douchebags like this. Awesome

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Just Had To Play The "G Card" Didn't You...[​IMG]

What A Cheap Post...[​IMG]...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

8. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

yeah, right? this site has been a little less enlightened as of late.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

ha... but no, was not trying to be insulting towards gay people...
    but I meant, if it bothered him sooo much the smell on his finger from fingering a girl- that he was traumatized... that might be a pretty good sign that maybe he shouldn't be with girls? yes?

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I've been on this site for over ten years.

In any case... considering I myself am bisexual I'm SURE I am making fun of gay people...
    the denseness is just amazing in this thread..
    he was bitching and complaining about a smell from fingering a girl...even said THIS statement-"But I outgrew that traumatic experience and over time"... I'd say if that experience is THAT traumatic (seriously?) ..Traumatic? Then he probably isn't into girls. I was being serious. Just, wow.

yea, so attack me and not the OP.

It seems to me like YOU GUYS see something wrong with being gay, if you took what I said personally like there's something wrong with it.

If I said my first sexual experience with either gender was "traumatic"... maybe I would appreciate someone suggesting that maybe I wasn't into that gender?

(and seriously glenglen..the "G Card"... get over it. there's nothing wrong with being gay. 'a cheap post"... way to not understand something and SHOW YOURSELF to have hang ups about whether or not someone is gay... I, myself, was making a logical observation that, hey, seems like he just isn't into girls based on that first experience. So what? Nothing wrong with that.)

in any case, OP was either being a complete troll or a complete asshole. My posting to him was how you deal with trolls... kinda like "well, if you were serious about this, maybe you should look at your sexuality...and if not I'm gonna flame you back just a little because you're just trolling"... what I'm most surprised about is the lack of ability of certain posters in this thread to see the way things were intended to be read, and why, in my posting.

11. Deniro22

Deniro22 Guest

I am just confessing here, no need to get mad. :afro:

12. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I wouldnt even lick a sweet smelling pussy.

13. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I for one thought it was hilarious. In fact I tried to rep her but I have to spread some around first.

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Yeah the name of the sub forum is "TRUE" confessions. This sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

C/S,
    Rev J

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Why thank you sweets... I suppose not all can understand replies to trolls that are a mix of logic and sarcasm though. :sunny:

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

arrrgh! I can't rep you yet either.

17. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I don't know...my take on what the OP said was two different directions.
    My first impression was that he was with a nasty disgusting horrible dirty stinky girl --- ew, I could just puke...and it was a bad experience.

And secondly, I too was thinking he might be gay. If he is, he is.
    I thought this because my ex, who claimed to be 'bi' (which he surprised me with to begin with) ...who was really gay -- felt like vagina's were icky and slimy...just said weird stuff and never touched mine. ....bad bad bad relationship....
    Some men just don't like vagina at all.

I don't know, I'm thinking more than anything, he just had a nasty dirty skank of a girl -- who doesn't clean herself at all...but he could have used common sense ....by exercising his sense of smell!!! I mean, if I'm making out with a lover and he undresses and he's stinky, it's coming to a halt!!!
    I'm not going to go taste him and be traumatized. Use your brain.

18. wobs

wobs Senior Member

i would:sunny: