bad news...

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by chineseeyesguy420, Jul 2, 2006.

1. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

i was smoking today with my girlfriend and we just got done a bowl. it started to thunder so i ran outside and put my windows up in my car. i come back in and my girlfriend goes, something bad happened. your bowl broke. i was like...wtf? turns out that my girlfriend was tapping on the bottom of the bowl to get the ash out and the one ball part broke up, leaving a nice little hole in the side of my bowl. so i super glued it and i'm just gonna save it because it's my first bowl. it sucks.

i'll post pictures of it later.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

As long as it is still usable. It's a sad thing to lose a bowl, especially your first one.

3. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Same shit happened to me, but it was just one of my buddies... I'm rolling with a metal piece now... sucks

4. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

yeah. it's alright though. sucks that it broke, but i've been wanting a new bowl for awhile now. this just gives me a reason to get one now. thank god i had more than 1 piece. [​IMG]

i have a metal zepplin. that's my main piece now. the only thing i hate about metal pipes, besides the bad taste sometimes, is that they get really hot. if you got like 3 people hitting it, it gets hot pretty fast. that's why i love glass pieces.

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

should have just used it as another carb ;)

6. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

yeah suxs i suggest you buy a new glass pipe and a replacement bowl.

and then totally smoke da hell of the new stuff!

7. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

aww crap that you loz ya favrate pipe man, that sucks! can you get another one the same?

8. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

daamn. and thats a stupid way to lose a bowl

9. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

yeah, i'm going on vacation next week, so i'm hoping that when i come back from vacation. i'll have to take a trip over to the head shop and see what they got.

10. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

You can never replace a bowl, just like you can never replace a pet. Getting one that was too similar might make the ghost of the former uneasy [​IMG]

11. jane a

jane a Member

True words. My first pipe was broken on a rainy day too, the second one was the same colors and size, bought from the same place, and broken on the very next rainy day...spooky.
    buy a new, better one, and dedicate your first toke to your first pipe

12. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

where is your vaca' taking you when i go a vacation i like to bring back a pipe/bong/papers/something from a head shop i can never visit again.

put i think that's why I've had more pipes than most throughout the years

13. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

me and my best friend bought matching pipes from a old hippy.

same twisted checker design only her's is black and white mine is red and blue and a little bit longer.

14. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

Well if you birthday is coming up soon, maybe you'll get lucky and your girl will take you to the head shop for a birthday bowl

or maybe she will for no reason...

Happened to me before haha