Bad Day Songs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dragonfly, Jan 27, 2009.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I never liked them at all until enter sandman started playing on the radio(1991ish)...then I started to check out the other stuff...I like the newest one the best...the guitarhero version

2. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

That is your bad, dude.

3. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

Black and Blue , Counting Crows

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

sometimes i listen to word can't bring me down when i'm having a bad day, it helps preck me up a little

5. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

Far from Home by Hinder is what I listen to when I've been broken up with or had to do the breaking up with someone I really cared about.
    But when i am plainly having a bad day, i put in the album Transatlanticism by Death Cab For Cutie and fill up the tub and just lay there until the c.d is over.

6. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

It depends, sometimes I put on any heavy stuff, but others I'll put somethign calm on, it depends on why and if I want to wallow around for a bit lol

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

so in other words it depends on the depth of the hurt or anger or whatever?

8. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

basically... harder/faster to get it over with and softer/slower to prolong emotions(probably a girl thing... we like self pity lol) or think about it/stuff. :rolleyes:

Not always, sometimes I just put on whatever to make me feel better because I like it regardless of what kind it is.