Backwards compliment

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

EXACTLY.

And what I'm saying is that I've been fortunate to meet women exactly like I described.

So...I'm in a dilemma. The bimbos (who won't fuck you unless you game them) are still quite attractive, but I can't stand them.

That is probably the reason for my paralysis. I know I can pick 'em up. It's just that part of me wants them (it's an ego thing) and part of me doesn't. The part of me that wants to be with someone I can appreciate.

And the two parts of me cancel each other out to paralysis, and I end up only meeting women that I respect, but at longer intervals than if I went out to pick up chicks.

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I don't know how any woman could fall for this b.s. that you guys are talking about in here...

It's all a game...and that's what I hate the most.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

life is a game
    then you die :D

4. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Im with you annie.

which is why i never meet a good man.

5. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Which is why I prefer women.

6. DancerAnnie

I went with my childhood friend whom I hadn't seen in six years.

Best thing i could have done relationship-wise. The games I see and the hoops I see people jump through...totally not my style. I hated the dating scene.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't get it either... but then again, i've never met a woman who wouldn't jump into bed with any douchebag that knows those tricks...

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, that's because you haven't been to ohio ;)

9. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Wanderingsoul..I forgot you were a lesbian...thats hot :H

Underwear.....:) interesting observation hehehe. Actually. I dont know where Ohio is. I am off to google maps.

10. DancerAnnie

*raises hand*

I've never slept with a guy that tried to "pick me up". I've slept with guys I'VE picked up though LOL

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

basically, you cross that giant lake nearby and there i am

well it's not quite that simple... you have to follow the water for a bit i suppose

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, i've never met you... so i stand by my original statement

13. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

In some games, the only winning move is not to play.

14. ava

ava Member

he was trying to pick you up, either for a one night stand or something more it was a very lame line he didn't think(sometimes, guys just think with their dicks)

he will next time, i bet don't worry about it

15. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Haha. :)

I'm not exactly a lesbian though.... I just prefer women over most men.

16. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

*winks*

17. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Last time I defend this I swear. The thing is, EVERY relationship in the history of life besides arranged marriages and mail order marriages go through these step. you're being naive if you don't think so. Opening, you have to meet right? Attraction, the women has to be attracted to the man to even consider being in a relationship right? qualification, the women has to know the man likes her back right? Comfort, rapport and connection must be built between them right? Seduction, they eventual have a sexual relationship right? I don't get beef really. Why is it so bad that I know these steps? It's the womans steps after all. Social interaction is laughably predictable especially at public gatherings. Every point hit is dealing with a persons subconscious. Do you women even realize that when you meet a man you're attracted to you flip your hair? If you do notice that I bet you don't notice yourself scratching your hand or above your chest or you cheek. Predictable. To me, it's not a game, never was a game. "The game" is just a metaphor. I'm no shmarmy sleazeball "player." I'm a venusian artist, check my background. I HAVE NEVER TREATED ANY WOMAN LIKE AN OBJECT. I HAVE A MOTHER, I HAVE A SISTER, I HAVE NIECES I HAVE AUNTIES I HAVE GRANDMOTHERS. I HAVE ALWAYS, ALWAYS TREATED EVERY WOMAN I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH LIKE THE QUEEN SHE IS. ~ Fin. la la la la.

18. DancerAnnie

In my relationship right now I never had the "woo-ing" stage...we were without eachother for six years and started right back where we began.

I also don't have enough hair to flip, so that point is moot as well.

19. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Enlighten me, if you doin't mind me asking, how did your 1st interaction go with your significant other?

20. DancerAnnie

We were children.

It went probably something like, "Hey, Annie, do you wanna go down to the creek and catch frogs?"

And I probably said yes. We've been friends since then.

And this time it was "Hey Annie do you want a beer?"

And I said yes. We've been together ever since.