Backwards compliment

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Qualification is the concept of you showing that you're interested in her for things other than her looks. It also has a pre step called bait/hook/reel/release. Example:

Bait - What nationality are you?
    Hook - I'm German.
    Reel - OMG, I love Germans! I had the biggest crush on a Greman girl in high school.
    Release - i can't even talk to you anymore(slight head turn).

After about 2 of these I qualify.

"So if you could be anything in life without the chance of failure what would it be? And don't say princess!"

2. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Oh, I see.

So that's what you did with Cate, then.

Ok.

I was confusing qualification with time-constraint.

Then for the actual date with the babe, I'd have to have a group of friends and go different places. No way I'm taking a 10 to a regular date. Impossible.

3. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

I think I get you now. The secret, the ART to picking you up would probably be me abandoning the method and using my own social intuition. I'd love to play the game with you in the field. It would be fun, a challenge and would do wonders for my microcalibration :)

4. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

I wouldn't take friends along. Maybe meet up with friends for a little and then go your seperate ways. Yeah, with a 10, time blur 100%. Build rapport in as many different venues as possible. Remember, the more mundane the better. It takes all the pressure off of her and it avoids the "the big date high school moment syndrome." But you'd want to end it big(I personally like the hot tub end, it usually gets me the full close!) I'd also avoid places like a bar or a club. Bringing a 10 to a bar or a club without actually being her boyfriend yet is asking for trouble!

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Yeah. Not a bar or club.

I'm thinking something like a performance in the park or something. A situation in which it's not ok to approach strangers.

Take her out of her group and have her among my friends so she's only got me to turn to.

Then, yeah, if it's a close it's a close. Then me and my friends just go separate ways.

But that's the least I'm concerned about actually. Let her lust after me if she needs to.

6. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

KC is too goody-goody for games.

You'd have to build real intimacy with her.

Basically, pick up gimmicks we use to pick up girls you have nothing in common with. Your bimbos, etc.

That's why I'm only half-interested in the game. With a girl like KC I'd need no outline at all, I don't think.

7. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Just keep in mind that it takes roughly 4 to 10 hours, cumulativly, from meeting a woman to starting a sexual relationship. Over 10 hours and there is a high probablity that you'll be put into the let's just be friends zone and it just increases with every minute after.

8. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

Hyphy your sig movie kills my buzz.

9. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Changed it

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What the fuck.Is there a book about this stuff?Or is this some sociological/psychological experiment.I never heard of such a set routine to scam women.Whatever happened to being ones self and goin' with the flow?I MUST be out of it or born in the wrong century.Sorry if this sounds critical,but from what I've seen of KC's posts,I think she'd be on anyone's ass big time that tried to game her.

11. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Yeah there are books about this etc etc. I'm sure Hyphy is familiar with your criticisms, etc etc.

We have both already responded to such criticisms in other threads ad infinitum.

The game doesn't apply to KC. It applies to women who play games. Heard of 'em?

12. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

If the woman knows she's being "gamed" then the artist sucks and they need to practice. The steps in the courtship of a person isn't a mans steps. It's the womens.

13. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

But this does raise the question as to whether the steps you outlined work with ALL women.

I think they only work with women who play gender games. Which means 99.9%.

Didn't Style have to drop his gimmick to bag the Courtney Love chick?

BTW, responding to the date with the 10 issue: I was thinking of the 1st date and a situation in which we were already kissing or being unumbiguously affectionate.

I have no reason to spend 10 hours with a 10 anyway, unless she's fucking my brains out.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really didn't mean to be critical--I really never heard of this before.Most interesting.Anyway,I'll just get out of the way.Carry on.

15. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Please explain ground identity.

16. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

For the most part. Ok so it's all good with the 10, I think you get the date thingdown. Also, with what happened with Style. The mothod worked, she was attracted to him, the routines and the lifestyle are what fucked him over. When he dropped the persona/avatar, he got her.

17. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Ok.

This is the only scary thing about the seduction business for me.

It may be that I simply haven't seen it happen enough.

But it appears to me the only women the method works with, are the one's I'd reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally love to fuck, and reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally love to leave immediately afterwards or ASAP.

All the women that I'm interested in, relationship wise, don't require of me that I take any of the above steps.

Why? Because they are participant and actively interested in me. They are not passive and resisting and just sit there and look cute and dumb.

So...maybe the method would work with some of the women that I've known in life whom I deeply respect. I don't know.

But I haven't seen it happen, and I doubt it would.

18. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Maybe microcalibrate to the womans personality? I'd really like to see this field tested. I'll do the experiment. Now to find respectable, lucrative women...

19. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

I don't mean respectable in socio-economic terms.

I mean, women I respect.

The only women I fully respect, are very open to getting to know men. Not that they don't have personal boundaries. They do.

But they don't need to put up walls to interaction and are quite secure of themselves.

They also don't need "protection" from a male. They are very independent. They debunk the whole evolutionary model. They initiate toward men they are interested in, and in fact intimidate them with their openness.

Granted, they also tend not to dress up as much. But some of them are as beautiful as any woman I've seen. The only difference is they don't need validation from men. And because of that, they also don't get high on chumps, because they don't need the ego boost that comes from cockteasing or being wined and dined.

If only there were more of them.

20. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Touche. Well if that were the case, one wouldn't even need the method.