Backwards compliment

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 9, 2008.

1. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

RIGHT.

Men are collectively hated by a lot of women. Perhaps most women.

Attracting a woman is an exercise in none other than having her see you as an individual, as opposed to a collective abstraction.

And everytime you behave within the norm, you are correlated with that hated abstraction.

How would you approach Annie at the bar? Without a routine.

P.S.: Don't think I didn't read your routine on the other thread with Cate. She was like "HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW cute are you?" etc etc. Hahaha. And she'll be the first one to say your routines don't work. :)

2. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

Damn girl. The guy has one too many beers and you let him have it like that?

Haha. Bet he'll refine his approach after that disaster.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

What about a tatoo that says 'I already have a boyfriend'. :)

4. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

I don't know what you're talking about. lol. Let me see, I think I wouldn't approach her directly. I'd open her circle and try to befriend them, all the while doing active disinterest(ignoring her, not including her in the convo, head turn/back turn). I'd try to make her physically feel as if she's being pushed out of her own group I'd also throw a pebble or 2(you got something in your hair, you blink alot). When I see her body language shift I'd waypoint "I've been kinda neglecting your friend do you mind if i talk to her for a bit." if everything went right, they'd allow it. Then in isolation I'd run a boyfriend destroyer.

5. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

if you made those two comments to me, i don't think you'd last very long in my group of friends. they'd plum run you the fuck off before i started in on you.

6. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Cool.

Usually when girls tell me about boyfriends, I'm like..."Yeah. It really WAS pouring rain last night."

What's the boyfriend destroyer?

And what was the Cate technique you used the other night? Just give me the name of the technique and the situations in which it is applied.

7. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

KC, I don't think you're imagining the nuances of the situation right. His tone of voice would be entirely matter-of-fact and non-threatening.

It's like informing you you have lint on your coat.

8. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Microcalibration. Different woman, different strategy. I know exactly what I'd do to you. I think the direct approach would work on you the best, i'd walk right up to you and give you a high five.

9. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

The particular instance you were refrencing(HOOOOOOWWWW cute are you) wasn't even a routine. I just used natural social tuition about Anderson Silva, her bar, and a drunk and put it together. I did however re-frame myself. She tried putting me into the gentleman category(which is death, women like bad asses that have a gentle side) so I told her I was a dick with morals :) The Boyfriend Destroyer is a technique, a pettern(using some nuero linguistic programming techniques) that re-frames the womans boyfriend and frames me in his place.

10. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Really?

With KC, I'd do something totally different. The opposite actually. I would smile and let her talk to me. Respond sparingly but incisively.

Then eventually I'd run my hand over hers for a split moment. She'd be wondering whether I did it at all.

If she was with a group of friends, I'd just ignore her probably.

11. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

I'd do this too. What I figure, KC is high energy and at a bar or club it would be amplified so a happy "Yeah party! Wooooo!" high five would actually hit harder than a typical opener. After the high five, I'd befriend her circle and the game begins.

12. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Bullshit!:)

There's a name to that. You know, you pick a girl like Cate who's used to being complimented on her looks and you compliment her COMPETENCY.

I forget what that technique is called.

13. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Right.

All of this based on her online personality, which I don't know comforms to how she'd behave in a bar.

But I imagine she'd be a leader in a group situation. The only thing to do in those cases is talk to anyone but her and have her talk to you.

14. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

Oh, that's what your talking about. It wasn't a routine it was the concept of qualification. A3 the last step in the attraction phase. Validate her and qualify her with things other than her looks. it's KILLER with really beautiful women and is actually a necessary step in pick up.

15. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

There you go.

With 8-10s you, roughly, you go:

1) open set (they are never alone) and ignore
    2) neg or demonstrate your own value
    3) rapport
    4) compliment on competency
    5) make a bold ass move

16. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

I'd go with:

1) open set
    2) neg/active disinterst/pebbles AND demonstrate value
    3)waypoint(so how do you know each other if there is a man in the group/ isolation if it is larger than a 2 set)
    4) qualification
    5) rapport
    6) close

Here's the actual outline I created and that I usually follow in field.

Venusian Arts Timeline(for the most part)

Opener à Neg à Transition à DHV à Neg/2nd Grade Pebble à Waypoint(how do you guys know each other) à Transition à Game/Gimmick à Neg/Transition(if needed) à Isolate/Waypoint(I’ve been neglecting your friend) à Qualify/Bait/Hook/Reel/Release à Ground Identity à Time Bridge/Close à Comfort/Rapport

17. mamaKCita

yup. i'm very accepting of strangers, but i won't be played about.

18. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Yeah. I missed the qualification part, and the isolate, that's why I suck with babes.

Qualification is when you say, "Look, I have to leave soon..." or something like that, right?

19. mamaKCita

i am pretty out there when i'm out havin a good time. i tend to move things along and make sure no one is left out. i can't stand to see someone not having as much fun as i am. however, that being said, when i'm down, i suck people into my vortex and the next thing you know we're all talking about lost loved ones in the back yard. i'm not introverted at all anymore.

but at the same time, if you ignore me too much, i'll leave you be. i don't believe in invading people's personal space and believe in live and let live.

20. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

But KC...

OF COURSE I wouldn't ignore you much. You'd be the prize I'm after! :drool: