Baby likes NIle!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Metal' started by jmt, Oct 18, 2010.

1. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImvnjDMV-08"]YouTube - Amelia Mae likes Nile

2. what a cool thread to raise my post count in...

Well at least it was a good video...

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

+1 post.

Babies are ugly.
    All the guys from Nile are too.. except the bass guy.

4. jmt

I thought you were gay? :mickey:

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Doesn't mean I can't look at a guy and opinionate whether he's ugly or not. ;)

6. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

Holy shit, that was awesome.

7. that doesnt look like a very safe house for that baby, they have random shit everywhere. and i hope my child loves nile as well.

8. jmt

I saw Nile last Wednesday night!! it was great to be seeing Nile but disappointed on how Nile presented the show. After all the opening bands played it was NIles turn well dallas comes out and tests his guitar and then leaves ??:confused:

why?

no head lining band comes out and goes back to the dress when its close time to playing? Also NIle isn't the most exciting band but they sound great and that was enough for me.

The first band at the show Keeps of Kalessin were disappointing I like one song that I heard on YT but live they failed me. The second band was one of those hardcore poser bands and sucked. Ex Deo was the last opening band and they were cool! all their song and theme was about Rome like Nile to Egypt.

I got to meet my hero George Kollias. I was too much of a fanboy to ask him or talk to him about anything at his presents.