Baby Foot Tattoos A Trend That Needs To End

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jun 3, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Bare feet are nice but those baby foot tattoos > YUCK.

But these tattoos they represent the birth of my child ! A better way to honor your child would be to quit embarrassing your child and stop covering yourself with this dumbshit.

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Now some troll is going to come along and say I should wear shoes to avoid embarrassing my children. It won't work, maybe I have kids maybe I don't but I live in a beach town and no one notices shoes or no shoes. People spend money to travel here for vacation so they can go barefoot, drink alcohol and see palm trees.

Troll me all you want I just want a laugh when this thread shows up in search results for babyfoot tattoos. It should with the name of this forum in the url.

Its not very nice but I saw a women yesterday and thought she was cute until I saw these babyfoot tattoos and was like eww. I know not cool pre judging people but that was the reaction, why would an attractive woman get these ugly markings ? I guess "La Ink" sold it as a cool thing.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Everyone to their own.. tattoos are personal, at least it has meaning, some are quite awful, but done nice, they look good.

Very artistic

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i didn't know this was a thing. i'm not a tattoo guy, but this seems pretty neutral to me.

when i saw the thread title i thought you meant that people were putting tattoos on their babies' feet, and i agreed that that would be a terrible thing to do.

5. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Tattoos are personal, and if it's meaningful to you, do it. I've got a couple (not baby footprints, but an eagle and flag) that mean things to me. Better than a guy I know that has a Nike Swoosh across his back, and a Red Dog Beer bulldog on his side. At least the bulldog looks mean, the Swoosh just looks silly (in my opinion).

Baby foot tattoos are kind of cool (again, in my opinion) and they do have a symbolic meaning (if it's your child).

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Quaid start the reactor !

Thats what those creepy babyfoot tattoos remind me of !

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Am I reading that right? Would she have named that baby CRYDEN? Aren't those the letters? C R Y D E N...I would think that last letter was a R but I think the 2nd one is a R...

Whatever, I'm very interested in that strange name.

I think it is strange anyway...to each his own. Maybe its a non-English name.

9. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

actually i believe its cayden. the second letter is an A not an R. you can see the circle infront of the line.

10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

You are most likely right! but I promise I can't say I'd EVER have figured it out on my own. That letter is so...ambiguous, or something. :p

I'm 60 yrs old. I've heard all kinds of names...you just never know.

But Cayden is an actual name I understand and have heard. lol :)

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'm with you Lynnbrowngreen. I thought at first it was C-R-Y-D-E-N but then thought I must have it wrong. Cayden sounds much more logical although I have always seen it spelled with a "K" and not a "C."

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So What Happens When One Of These Welfare Funded Single Mothers Has Six Or More Kids.....???.

That's Going To Be A Waste Of Good Ink......Little Footprints Everywhere........ :D

Cheers Glen.