awkward sex!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by mimigel, May 13, 2013.

1. mimigel

mimigel Guest

i've recently started a new relationship and the sex has seemed good as it has started but then he always asks me if im okay and do i want to stop. i usually say im fine or not to stop but hell keep asking and say that i don't seem ok although i feel fine? i'm a very shy person so that might contribute to it but i think it was quite obvious that i was enjoying it..what should i do? i can't take much more of this happening as its stopping us from being able to have sex!

2. needagal

needagal Member

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

What should you do? Talk to him about it.

4. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Jump his bones and give him the ride of his life and tell him how you want it so he knows that whatever you do together is OK! Show him he can't break it.

5. My guess is he lacks a little confidence in the bedroom and just wants to make sure YOU are happy. It's nice but a little needy.

Don't address is while it's happening. Do it at a time when you are both in a good mood and let him know that if you feel uncomfortable during sex or want anything that YOU'LL let him know.

I'm sure he'll be able to adjust just fine!

6. abigail92

abigail92 Guest

SHUT HIS MOUTH OFF by french kissing him and express how enjoy and horny you are!!
    :)

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

My guess is that he's desperate to get a comment like "Oh, you're huge, but I wanna take you, please, fuck me with your monster cock." Some man like that. No kidding! The hint is to ask if he's hurting you, you know, because of his big cock? He needs to feel big. Since you're not telling him that, he's fishing for the compliment.

Cock psychology.

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

That may be reading too much into it in my opinion. At the very least, you can't jump to that conclusion just from the OP's one post. To me, it sounds like this fellow is just concerned about his partner's well-being. That is a wonderful gesture in my opinion. The OP says she's a very shy person herself. I've been in a relationship with a very shy girl in the past myself, and I can tell you Some guys are just thoughtful when it comes to interacting with their shy partners sexually.

@OP - Enhancer is right in my opinion. Talk to him and make sure he understands you're made a little more sturdy than he might think. Perhaps stress that, should you ever actually experience discomfort during sex, then you would immediately let him know, and that you trust him. Hopefully the situation improves...

All the best.

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

That's why I was careful to say "some men." I didn't mean to offend the guy at all. We all have our kinks and perhaps he kinks on feeling like a bull. Nothing wrong with that.

The reason it came to my mind is because she said she says she's OK and he keeps asking. Why would he do that? And why would he be saying she doesn't look OK, even after she'd tell him it was OK and to keep going? That's a bit too much, as if he wanted to hint her on something, but didn't have the courage to tell her, or ask her, directly.

If it is something like what I've said, if she asks him directly, there is a possibility he'll deny out of embarrassment.

10. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Its a lack of confidence for him, and most women hate that! Try to build his confidence somehow. Perhaps because of your own shyness your not fully expressing your joy to him. Let him know what he is doing is right, even if you have to exagerate it a little for him.

When he starts to ask something, just say "fuck me harder", or try the grab him and kissing him thing. Something that says, yes you are doing it right, now shut up and keep doing it right.

If that fails try talking to him about it, tell him confidence is key, and the less he thinks and ask questions about it, the better the sex will be!