Awesomeness at the flea market..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hilder, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

We went to the mexican flea market this morning.. Got a bunch of cool shit and only spent like 30 bucks.
    The best part, we were looking at a white boy trying to sell a glorified cheese grater.
    He was hilarious trying to sell this shit in broken spanish. He has some balls. So, we stand there, laughing at him, and he takes some cilantro out, he said "see this green herb, No, its not the shit you smoke" and smiles at us.. Lol
    We were really stoned, and I didnt think we were that obvious, but I guess a stoner can spot a stoner.
    It was hilarious.
    I got a glass 5 point star that holds a candle to hang in my room, and a doggie gate.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I love them really forward sellers that try to doa gimmick to get you to buy shit.

3. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Oh, I know. Its moslt mexicans trying to sell crap, there's the angry white guy selling used army gear, and the koreans charging too much for electronics.
    Before we hit the market, we went to fry's to buy a digital camera. We saw some koreans selling the same camera for 30 bucks more than at fry's.
    Most non english speaking mexicans are too intimidated to go into a big elecrtonics store.