Avebury

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by SamuraiSeahorse, May 25, 2004.

1. SamuraiSeahorse

SamuraiSeahorse Member

Anyone headin down to Avebury for the Solstice?

Me and Dan are startin our holiday down there for the week surrounding solstice...hangin with the hippies.........we may go down to stonehenge but chances are we'll be too pissed on the holy Mead and Cider to move and will just wait at Avebury for everyone to come back en masse from stonehenge.

After the solstice and after we have un poisoned our livers we shall embark upon a treck to walk the entirity of the ridgeway. Yeh baby!

all 85 miles of it! :p

2. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Me & Rich (beautiful_day) are going :) we can probably give you a lift too :) I've talked to Dan about it so ask him :p

3. Merlin

Merlin Member

I'm there dude. I hope Maon is still able to provide me with a lift there (thanks Maon). I want to go to Avebury and Stonehenge, and head back on the 22nd.

4. stardust

stardust Banned

me and maon and some others will be at Stonehenge for the sunrise and Avebury for sunset, so save us a space! do you think you could park quite messily so that we can squeeze in coz theres hardly ever enough parking spaces!!

see you there

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

5. boog

boog A square peg

am gonna be goin down. tho i reckon im gonna be attempting to hitch down.
    iv got a lift to start from cov to oxford then ill see how things go.
    so if you see a wandering hitchhiker pick him up he may just be me :D