"Author" photo ...

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Black_bird, May 16, 2007.

1. Black_bird

Black_bird Member

I've just finished a new short story. My personal creative rhythm is: write a story, wait a week to refuel and regroup, then write the next one.

I thought I'd be working on "Dark Harvest" for another few days, but the tale told me it was done with itself, so I typed THE END barely an hour ago.

This is me relaxing at the kitchen table in our farmhouse, looking very literary and trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the day ...

[​IMG]

2. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

you definitely look like somebody I could sit down and have an awesome conversation with :D

it's really cool you write

3. Black_bird

Black_bird Member

You are SO nice ... You and your family look like you would fit in very nicely with our world here on the farm. Consider yourselves welcome to visit if you ever end up in BC ...

I write sci-fi. Personally, I consider this the most "hippy" literary form left. In sci-fi, one can speak of things that are taboo in other literary forms. (For example, back in the Sixties, STAR TREK was the one show on TV that dealt with religion, race relations, unpopular wars in foreign countries, etc.)
    __
    Black_bird