Australian Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by t-nigs1, Apr 29, 2016.

1. t-nigs1

t-nigs1 Members

So im in australia and im just wondering what the quality of acid is like here? Mainly canberra region. And i don't mean the strength of it but is it usually LSD or is it MBOME?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

not enough traffic on this site to give you any kind of accuracy...

3. t-nigs1

t-nigs1 Members

Do you know of any other forums that could?

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk, hang out for a while, read, much other Lucy information here if you look for it..

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Do you mean NBOME? I have not seen that as much in the past few years. I think because it too was made illegal there is less incentive to take the risk of producing it. You would definitely know if you got it through. Your mouth will be numb where as LSD will have no taste or effect in the mouth. Perhaps it will have a slight taste from the ink and synthases method the chemist used but this will not last long. In the past few years I have seen lots more acid have this characteristic.

I can't personally speak about the quality of LSD in Australia. But I have heard many stories of people using it there. It's likely to cost more than other parts of the world because of your strict customs. You are looking to keep things like foreign seeds and animals out so there is already a system in place perfect for finding drugs. LSD is very easy to smuggle and undetectable to a drug dog but I would still bet a lot of LSD in the country is produced locally.