Aura

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by live&letlive, May 13, 2013.

1. live&letlive

live&letlive Guest

Hello hello,
    Well, I'm not really sure where to start. I can never muster up enough significant parts of my life to share with the public so I apologize if this is totally weird. I go by Figs. I work in a vegan restaurant in Berkeley California, and am a vegetarian. Next year I will be attending the University of Colorado at Boulder. Animals and people are pretty cool. I spend most of my time outside in the fresh air. I have an groovy friend name Mary Jane (; and am a pretty down to earth person. I love to rave my face off and the essence of my being is completely influenced by music. This was just for those of you who care. I deeply apologize to anyone who believes they wasted seconds of their lives readimg about how pointless mine is. But anyway, I hope we can be friends.

Peace and love to all.

2. midknight_snow

midknight_snow Member

Welcome to the forum, Figs! I really like your name and you sound like a really interesting person. Peace and love to you as well :)

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Welcome...

4. riblakely

riblakely Guest

Peace and love to all.[/QUOTE]

I think (in fact I know) that if the essence of your being is influenced by music your life is far from pointless. What do you plan to study at Boulder?

Consider me a friend, if you wish (even though I'm old enough to be your grandfather).
    Richard.

5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome.