Audacious Event

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by arlia, Jan 14, 2005.

1. arlia

arlia Members

hiya everybody,there was a really good conference i went to during the summer and god relaly did some amazing things,was nothing like it that i have ever seen in my life,i mean god was jsut so there,his presence was so strong!

the worship band was so cool,relly rocking,the moshpits were great,but most of all the speakers were really fantastic and really taught me alot.

so if any of you have god TV swich on fridays(thats tonight people) at 12:30pm-2pm and on saturdays 3pm-5pm!

you may even see me headbanging on there somewhere!
    the cause of many nose bleeds towards the end of the week
    Audacious: daring, bold, brave! They're all of the definitions that can be used to describe young Christians today! Held at a different UK venue each year, GOD TV is ecstatic to introduce this one of- a-kind, nothing like it seen before, RADICAL youth event!

Audacious: daring, bold, brave! They're all of the definitions that can be used to describe young Christians today! Held at a different UK venue each year, GOD TV is ecstatic to introduce this one of- a-kind, nothing like it seen before, RADICAL youth event!

With over 4000 youth present, seminars on Blood & Guts, and Releasing the Safety Catch from speakers including Mark Hurst, Stuart Kier, Planet shakers' Russ Evans, and Andy Elmes really got the young people fired-up for Christ. Now viewers around the world can experience the very same through the GOD Channel.

Whilst filming Audacious, GOD TV producer Rick Brock said, "Never before have I seen anything like it. so many teenagers with their hands in the air, totally open to God's Spirit moving in their lives. The passionate atmosphere that engulfed the tent was so strong I could feel it in the van outside! I can't wait 'til next year!"

Get radical and live audacious on Saturdays at 15:30 throughout January.

www.liveaudacious.com