Attraction

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by MysteriousNight, Jul 7, 2008.

1. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

Is it possible to "psychically" attract a specific person to you? If so, how do you do it? Or is it playing on free will. The person I have in mind isn't a stranger and is in my life already.

2. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Oh God, Stevie Nicks, my stinkin' idol...the Welsh Witch, ain't it so? Saw her and Fleetwood Mac in concert once, in LA, many years ago...

Mysterious, harken to my words: The road of love potions is the road of Nazi hell. Let it go. Do not become a psychic dictator. If it is not happening, it is not meant to be. For your own spiritual well-being: Just let it go. It is not about what you can control, it is about who you can become. Give up your control to the universe. As the Bible says: Whoever would gain his life must lose his life. Sacrifice your will, dear, and the universe will supply your true needs. Don't be a Nazi. You don't yet know who you really are --give up control, and let the universe show you.

3. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

Thank you :)

I guess I should know better, eh? What do you mean give up to the Universe?

4. zengizmo

:) Hi dear Mysterious. We are not humans having a spiritual experience -- we are spirits having a human experience. You can't control other spirits. Back off and let other spirits be who they are, whether or not they satisfy your material desires.

Should you know better? Mysterious, believe me, oh God, I feel your pain, so completely. :) What you need to understand is that you do not control the universe. You can ask for what you think you want...but ultimately, the outcome is not in your hands. And ultimately, God (or whatever you want to call it) knows far better than you what it is that you need. And what we need doesn't necessarily fall under the auspices of what tickles our earthly fancies, dear...

5. Aniola

Aniola Member

But ... what if you don't knwo any better? You don't really have a way out, how does a love potion worK???

And wasn't there a way to attract a guy to you only by looking?? Here , I red this thory once. A Japanese scientist took many drops of water and has input different kidn of thoughts inside. Like Love, Prayer, Youth and Kill for example. And so than he froze it and made it become snowflakes and photographed it. And everything looked beautiful exept one with KIll, itw as disorted, wasn't pretty shaped, and broken. So you see, If our thoughts are able to control water, and human body is made 90% out of it ... :D what could our thoughts do to people than? THink about it fro a second :)

6. zengizmo

Hmmm, I'm just now reading over my two previous posts, and I'm thinking they present me with a good reason to avoid trying to have serious conversations when I've been drinking. ;) I sure got preachy, didn't I? I was out of my stinkin' mind, and I take back all the crap I said.

Yeah, Aniola, I agree with you, and MysteriousNight, I think you can certainly attract someone psychically - or repel them psychically, for that matter. If you feel warm and fuzzy inside when you're with the person or when you're thinking about them, I think that definitely helps.

7. windy

windy Member

I would just send out a prayer to the universe to send the right one your way. If you purposely attract a certain person, you might be missing out on someone perfect for you. I did this once. A little ceremony...writing down all the noble traits I wanted my true love to have...went to a place in the woods, scattered the ashes of this letter out to the winds with some sage and sweetgrass and let Spirit take care of it.....I met the most wonderful man and knew that my prayer had been answered, but absolute fear kept me from being with him...he's still waiting...

8. Aniola

Aniola Member

tell me more about that fear? why are u scarde.... because i think i ve had the same feeling

And what you said there sounds intresting.... I ve doen those small rituals a lot when i went to the woods :) they relax you clena ur mind and body sometimes :)

9. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

Hehe, preachy maybe;
    ... but i thought it was brilliant ... i've mentioned before about this drunken master stuff ... don't knock it. Ok perhaps a bit overzealous for mysterious night right now though ;)

Mysterious night ... why not just tell the guy how you feel. He can say yes or no. Either way it'll move you on from this hesitant space your in, and it would be empowering for you do do so i think. I need to do something similar right now, there's a young woman i know who i think is fantastic ... in every way. I've had a big crush on her recently and i know she really likes me but she's half my age and i have to know that as mutch as i find her enchanting and attractive, i don't want to mess with her heart and all i really want to do is tell her how great i think she is and how mutch i've enjoyed her company,... because she's moving away soon and i guess i may never see her again. She kinda feels like a soul mate ... like i can see her, recognise who she is ...and i suppose i want her to know that. It's just so wierd with her only being 19 and i'm kinda stuck about what to say to her.

10. zengizmo

Windy, this is excellent advice, and very similar to the method I've used myself to bring about some miracles - the point about your fear is puzzling, but maybe this isn't for open forum discussion...I can sort of relate though. I have thought of applying this very method to finding a woman, but in being totally honest with myself I know it wouldn't work very well, because I have such mixed feelings about a successful result, and I'm currently unable to resolve those inner conflicts. Guess I'm kinda stuck for now.

11. zengizmo

Thanks LL - yeah, I was pretty adamant, all righty - alcohol demolishes all self-doubt and second-guessing. LOL

I've been in slightly similar circumstances. I don't know what your friend is like, but I remember a 19-year-old girl who handled me like a master when I was 46 - well, she IS a master, she's my most gifted spirit guide. Anyway it seems to me you already gave yourself the advice you need, and I quote: "tell her how great i think she is and how mutch i've enjoyed her company." ;) And see how she responds, and go from there...

12. LJDV

LJDV Member

Love potions don't work, at least never the way they're meant to, because you're not supposed to do it. As far as psychically attracting someone else to you, I think it's possible. I would never try to do it forcefully though.

13. liquidlight

Zengizmo, you've talked about that woman before now and i've listened with interest because i met such a woman when i was 25 and she was the same age. Actually i met her first when i was 14 or 15 when she stole my jacket, money and new penknife, and i had to run after her. I let her keep everything but my knife. It seems symbolic because 10 years later when we got together it was as if she stole my power. She toyed with me, played headgames and basically did my head in. She 'made me cry, ...made me break down, and shattered my illusion of love'.
    She mentioned little about her beliefs and said that she 'saw things' and that i was 'very special'. As mutch as i saw truth in her, i also saw untruth and bigotry and hate, ... so i'm not gonna call her a master just yet but rather 'someone who knew more than most'. Yet i had to listen to her anger, because there was some truth in it for me but just had to separate where she was right and where she was wrong, for i have my own truth also. I also need to recognise that she was a mirror for me ... mirroring something that came from within myself, and i mirroring her also. So who is the master? Her or myself ... or god who is us both. I think the latter. It was the experience that taught me.
    Too many buddhas on the road these days :) Always do what YOU think is best, despite how apparently enlightened the people around you are.

14. zengizmo

Well liquidlight, that woman of yours was right about at least one thing: You are very special. And this story of yours is intriguing in light of my experiences.

There were actually three women for me. The 19-year-old I mentioned, whom I'll call "Mia," another one who was 24 when I ummm "encountered" her, whom I'll call "Dani," and finally a woman I first met long before either of these two, but whom I didn't become close to until after I met the other two, when she was 38 and twice divorced. I'll call that one "Emily," though God knows why. During the time we were ummm "friends," I called her "Little Shit." LOL And she seemed to like it. LOL Maybe you can relate.

The thing you need to understand about all three of these women is that they were and still are in my mind, experiencing everything I experience, 24/7, and I can have telepathic conversations with them, though I can't be in their minds the way they're in mine. I have been in someone else's mind only once in my life, and then only for a few seconds. I think that experience was given to me partly so that I would believe in and accept the idea that somebody else could do that with me.

Now the interesting thing about Mia and Dani is that Mia was very good to me, whereas Dani was a witch to me. Externally, at least. Internally they were both pretty nice to me, for the most part. But externally Mia would flash me big smiles when she saw me, and she would converse with me. Except for a short period of a few weeks, Dani literally refused to have anything to do with me externally. And yet these two were close coworkers and friends. I would sometimes hear them discussing me out loud from Dani's cubicle in our office. One time I mentally told them, "You're always referring to me as 'him.'" After that Mia starting referring to me as "him" in my mind also. She would give me telepathic encouragement by saying, "Good Him." And then she started turning it into an affectionate "himmie." LOL It took me a while to realize she was doing this, I didn't catch it at first. I called Mia the "Good witch" and Dani the "Bad witch."

Anyway it was Emily who eventually became really close to me and then started doing the mind games and finally pulled the "Gold Dust Woman" routine on me. So I know exactly what you're talking about.

However I think I have a somewhat different view of the experience than you. And to explain why would take much, much more typing, so I think I'm going to delay that for now. Suffice it to say that I certainly go my own way, no matter how enlightened others may appear - however I've found that certain others know me even better than I know myself, and furthermore they ARE masters at knowing what it takes to get me to do certain things that they deem necessary for my spiritual growth - no matter how willfully I may try to avoid doing those things.

15. windy

windy Member

Hi Zen :) yeah that is exactly what happened. When he came into my life, I realized I had all this inner conflict concerning relationships that I hadn't dealt with hence the fear...damn...LOL...

16. windy

windy Member

Liquidlight...I think you should tell her. Not long ago I had a health scare. I just wanted to go out and tell everyone how I felt about them. I just didn't want to miss that opportunity.

17. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

if your hands are open, all the waters of the seas and all the sand of the deserts and beaches pass through them...
    if your hands clasp, all you capture is a bit of muddy grit.

I've had to learn this one the hard way. Nearly lost a soul mate this way. I stopped grasping, and stopped trying to hold her, and instead have simply made myself available, and something I consider miraculous is happening.

she came back. we're not 'together', but she's trusting me again. She's talking with me, wanting to be close to me, communicating with me again. she's not pushing me away, because I'm not trying to hold her here.

what's the phrase....'the bird of paradise lights on the hand that does not grasp'

A little confession from my part. For quite a while, I had the nickname 'incubus'. Despite my looks, or attitude, I could addict women. It made them cheap, worthless, because there was no 'choice'. They needed me, my presence, and so I was like a drug to them. I eventually learned that I would rather someone choose to spend time with me because they want me, than have to spend time with me because they need me.

the soulmate knew what I was doing, understood it, and actually told me 'do your worst to addict me, I'm here anyway.' That's when I knew that she'd actually chosen to be with me, and I grasped too hard, but even now, she's still willing to work on us and trust.

I know this is long winded, and for that I apologize, I merely want to say that if you have to manipulate them, then they're not right for you, and you're not being yourself, which means, even if they were to love you for who you are....they're not seeing that person, are they?

Take the energy you'd use to create a potion or charm, and instead use it to 'polish yourself' and make yourself more desirable without changing who you are.

18. liquidlight

It seems to me that the light is simply attractive, and if you are open and being who you are, then people want to be with you, find you irresistable ... and become infatuated with you ... a tricky trap to get stuck in. I've been there.
    I've been feeling mutch more aware and free and easy over recent months and peoples reactions to me have been quite wierd, in a nice way. Two weekends ago was an odd one. I stayed over at a friends place, I showed his flatmate 'crusty' a blues chord (minor 7th and diminished minor 7th) and he came back a half hour later really excited about it, i'd opened up a whole new musical world for him and he was thanking me all night and kept saying how cool and brilliant i was. Another flatmate 'James' i'd talked to the week before ... he'd had an OBE and i told him about my NDE or DE perhaps ... i talked about life and freaked him out ... "Man! Thats the fucking truth! he said, and i kinda freaked myself out too because it seemed i had been 'channeling' (something i havn't done in a LONG time). In short, they all seemed really taken with me. So this night James offered me a small dab of MDMA (it's been 12 years since i last did stuff like that) so i obliged and chilled out while they went to the pub (i don't really drink ...sometimes). A friend 'Hannah' returned with them ... i'd talked to her earlier. She seemed ok. Anyway i'm sleeping on the couch and i wake and open my eyes to see crusty standing over me just looking at me adoringly. He apologised and went to his room. Wierd. Must be an hour later and i open my eyes again to see Hannah standing over me .. with a naughty glint in her eye "move over" ... so i find myself suddenly with a nice young woman who wants sex with me ... well the MDMA had given me a headache and i didn't really know Hannah so i declined the sex ... so we just spent the night in eachothers arms and talked ... she was so hot for me i found it strange... all night telling me how gorgious i was. It was a good meeting and talk for us both though and just great for my self esteem :)

But the point being that people don't usually react to me like these people and others have been recently. Somethings going on. I'm being more myself and more aware and people obviously like it. Strange and wierd and nice things are happening.
    But the lesson is in letting yourself be who you are. It's endearing. :)

Windy, i mentioned my NDE and i remember the slow and traumatic, year and a half process where my ego subsided and eventually stood aside. It was a death process for me ... letting go of my life and the world. I thought i was actually dying at times and i so wanted to tell people how mutch i loved them. Problems and conflicts eventually just didn't matter anymore ... i was leaving and saying goodbye with love, letting go with love. How i ended up back here i don't know! Haha.

19. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

yeah, the only problem with what it was, LL, is that it wasn't my light that was so addictive. It was the darkest parts of me.

I'm a recovering black worker, and that should say plenty about what was going on. Although, I believe they were attracted to me for the darkness, as all of them were very unhealthy.

the soulmate....she and I have come out of the worst of the darkness together, and it speaks volumes for us that we're still talking after all that went on.

I've changed now, thankfully, but for a long time, it was pretty bad. Walking a dark path is like knowing how to hack white hat...great show of power, and not a single damn practical use that can't be done in better ways.

20. windy

windy Member

hahaha....GOD liquidlight, what a great post. I remember reading some posts of yours awhile back...you were having a bit of a rough time it seemed. Nice to see you "got your groove back" LOL You're just hooked up to Source, channeling good stuff :) By the way, how long ago was your NDE? In regards to my own health scare, it was quite a large spot they saw on my lung in an xray. Went for a cat scan and it came back all clear. They said it must have been a shadow. LOL...either that or all the Reiki I applied to myself. Regardless, those 3 weeks waiting for results changed me. Even people that rubbed me wrong, people I didn't get along with...hell...I just wanted to tell them it didn't matter anymore, it really didn't. No matter how big the rift between me and another person...it just melted away....Damn! I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world LOL.....