Attraction to younger guys

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by blonde4yourparty, May 18, 2007.

1. blonde4yourparty

blonde4yourparty Member

I still just a teen myself but I am afraid that I'll become one of those psycho teachers some day. I can sooo understand their issues. Its not a fetish, I like all kinds of guys, but i wouldnt exclude on age....

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You make me wanna go back to school;)

3. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Yeah, all those teachers deserve their jobs back, there's nothing wrong with hot female 20 something teachers giving young guys a lesson.

4. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

lol totally agreed man. Blonde, you are gorgeous.[​IMG]

5. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

Umm can you be my private tutor?

6. blonde4yourparty

blonde4yourparty Member

at 15? You may be too old...

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm older than you, but I look like a 14 year-old.....and I wanna be molested:spliff:

8. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Dont even go there. Not cool

Strangely, if this was a guy saying this thered be more controversy...but actually, imo its worse for a woman to fantasise about young boys...Boys during the teen years can take 1-3 years more to mature sexually and often emotionally than girls that age...a 12, 13 or 14 year old boy is a little boy, not matter how macho he may act, hell have a lot of growing up to do, usually.

Please dont go too far down this route...15 and 16 year olds i wouldnt be TOO concerned about, but as you said to a 15 year old that he may be too young, youre in dangerous water

9. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

me too

10. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

what the fuck

11. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Exactly

12. kjhippielove88

still a teen yourself? the word might be eighteen but no honey, youre an adult at the age in US...that makes you a sexual predator. i can understand an attraction to a 17year old or 16. but umm 14 and under? like i said before - what the fuck. you need to get help

13. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

[​IMG]

It may seem like not a huge deal now, while you are still young yourself, but I hope things change for you as you get older, or you may get yourself into some deep water.

14. Paintballin

Paintballin Member

uhh im younger, 16 and i wouldnt mind if you were my teacher and wanting me :D

15. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

um Paintballin, your age says 26 but you say you are 16 in your reply. a bit forgetful are we? :eek:

hmm

16. mrdude

mrdude Member

I like how all the girls say its gross and I'll the guys say its hot. Wow I'm to tired right now so [insert your own comment about what that says about our society].

Honestly as long as both parties consent there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion, fuck everyone who wants to tell you how to live your life.

PS- (just because I want to continue the trend) I'd do you

17. kjhippielove88

so youre saying its cool for an 18year old to have sex with an 11 or 12 year old if they both consent?

18. mrdude

mrdude Member

Sure why not if the 12 year old feels that they're mature enough, why not? Some 12 year olds might be, most probably aren't, but what makes you think that you know better than they do when they're ready?

19. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

^ i am staying out of that one..... lil too radical imo

20. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

And what if a 5 year old consents, because it feels nice? A 1 year old says "yaya" or doesnt protest. Come on, use your brain! A child is A CHILD and sexual activity with a child is called abuse for A REASON. A 12 year old is most likely NOT sexually, biologically or emotionally mature. They probably dont know much about STI's or pregnancy, and would not be rerady to father or carry a child. Theres a reason for that. Their bodies would most likely not be ready for the sex act, also. Saying if a child consents its ok is WRONG. A child does not know all the facts. A child is not in a position to consent

After about age 14, things become blurry...some are mature in all ways, some are not. 15 or 16 year olds i would accept without problem. But 12 is a kid