Attracted to women with Big Tits

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by TransAmRocker, Apr 4, 2007.

1. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

I am ONLY attracted to women with Big tits. Preferably 36d and up. Why is that? A friend of mine told me that he heard of a study that it only happens to baby males who were breast feed. But I was NEVEr breast feed. I mean I will have sex with a b or c cup...but it doesn't excite me as much as titties bouncing everywhere!

2. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Ohh yea, and I also LOVE IT when they have huge areola's. Like pepperoni size or bigger LOL

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

why is that? because.. i tjust is. why do i like guys with long hair? i just do, i find it attrative. you find big tits attractive. theres no real meaning behind it other than yay breasts

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

oh well you would have LOVED me when I was 17.. 38dd, but sadly they are not as big as they once were.. but I do hope you find that wonderful woman with huge breasts. =)

5. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

why is the sky blue? why do we blink while we cough? I know it isnt a straight answer, I was just wondering if anyone else heard a study or something.

so what happend breast reduction? Ohh, and Im not lookin to settle down. Im havin a whole lotta fun findin LOTS of them dd's! ; )

6. dylanzeppelin

no worries. yup i got one of those. had to, too damn painful to keep those suckas. no one said anything about settling down, who would want to? have fun man =)

7. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

could have something to do with your iq

not sure though

for every girl theres a guy who likes em..that is all..
    some guys only like 500 pound chicks & some chicks only like assholes.. its just so ppl can always find some1 into just theyre type

personaly tho that type u describes a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge turnoff for me

8. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

shoulda kept them. Alot of girls would kill to have that size

9. dylanzeppelin

not when im a tiny person and i had major backpains.. otherwise i would have, heh

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html for the sky, has to do with waves and such
    and i dont blikn when i cough so i havent an answer for that.

i wa sjust saying that its lik emost turn ons, theres no real reason behind it. theres been speculation that something around us while we first discover masturbation or sexual pleasure becomes something we fixate on but theres no evidence behind that that ive heard of. i personally dont believe theres any reason behind most of our random turn ons, like lon ghair or big tits or a great ass, theyre just part of who we are and dont carry much weight or meaning beyond taht, thats why i responded as i did

11. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Not really, most girls are aware of the fact of back pain...

...and every big chested girl I know is just waiting to get the money for the operation to make 'em smaller...

only uneducated girls that want to please men would do it...and seriously thats only the dumb ones..who'd risk their health to please someone else.

12. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

i actually have several "big chested" female friends who is very happy with their size and doesn't want them smaller.

sounds like you're hatin'!

13. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I don't hate them, I just think having surgery to enlarge your breasts is stupid and unnecessary.

If you're born with them that's fine, some girls don't get back problems...and some just like being natural even with back problems...that's all up to them.

The girls that actually wish for big tits and the chance of back problems are just depressing.

And, don't say it's cause I'm jealous because Im a C cup...

14. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I mean sure it's superficial to wish for big tits, but let me ask, do you wear make-up? Do you spend time planning your wardrobe, buying pretty clothes, etc? It's no different, and a girl wanting big tits is analogous to a guy who yearns for a bigger dick. Rightly or wrongly, it is perceived by society that men, in general, like big tits, just like women, in general, like big dicks. It's all superficial really, but also perfectly natural.

15. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

I think I shoulda made my thread a little bit more clearer...i meant gurls with NATURAL big tits! I can't stand fake tits. Im too scared to make the damn things bust or pop with my ruff self! HEHE

16. mighty_thor

mighty_thor Member

Mind screw time ;)

A few years ago, some study pointed out that men are attracted to fertility. It makes sense to me. Basically, you are drawn to features in a woman that your animal/body part of your mind views as good breeding potential. That animal part of you just sees big'uns as a sign of being able to feed the babies you could make.

I'm definitely NOT saying that you reasoned this out in your rational mind. You may not even want kids, and most folks find this kind of thinking very distasteful.

But, it seems to me that attraction (like most things about us!) are not decided by our minds, but come pre-programmed at a much lower level.

...just my take on it. :)

17. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Baloney nipples scare the shit out of me.

But so do Akira-esque tits. With the veins and all... swallowing shit. Yeep.

Maybe you just like big titties. Big titties on fat bitches, or only the big breasticles?

I miss my tits. I used to almost be in a D cup then I stopped being fat and they shrunk up to a barely B. I'm sad they're gone, and may well even get fake ones (or get fat from somewhere else plopped into them - they can do that. o_o) I guess that makes me a superficial ****. Har.

18. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

MMMMMMMMMM those are good I LOVE THEM

19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Big tits can be made that way - fake boobs are turnoffs. Natural, regular- sized ones are turnons

20. DepTh

DepTh Member

small boobs are way hot anything over dd's are gross