Attention to dirty soles of partner

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by DirtyFeetlover, Apr 29, 2018.

1. DirtyFeetlover

DirtyFeetlover Member

Many barefooters have a strong foot fetish. Me too. What attention do you pay to your partner's dirty feet? I love massaging, tickling, sniffing, kissing and licking my gf feet after she walked barefoot and got her feet dirty. She thinks it's unhygienic, but still allows me to kiss her dirty feet. What about you?

tallguy likes this.
  2. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

You may want to get that Geophagia under control, sir.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll give attention to any part of my partner, if she's into it. but i have no particular interest in feet, even less if they're dirty. i just like to go barefoot because it's comfortable and convenient.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. tallguy

tallguy Member

Love dirty barefeet as you describe...such a turn on

nuspieds likes this.
  5. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I love seeing my partner bare feet dirty it's a real turn on for me i love to lick my partners feet and i love the smell of my partners feet i will lick my partner bare feet clean and suck his or hers toes and who knows will that will take us.

nuspieds likes this.
  6. Barefoot Hiker

Barefoot Hiker Member

For me, going barefoot almost everwhere is the sign that the girlfriend lives in a healthy way, like me. I feel it's fine that she is so natural that she wants to go barefoot almost everywhere and that her feet are tough and healthy enough to allow this. That she's self-confident enough to enjoy walking barefoot in cities where her soles handle shards and filth on the ground without problems, like mine.

I won't criticize your preferences, even though I never would like to do anything similar to them.
    But I would like to have a look at her tough, stained soles sometimes, or to play footsie with her under the table in a restaurant. That's all, for me. :smirk:

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    nuspieds and RT19 like this.
  7. One Man Band

One Man Band Member

Dirty soles are great but a few activities are better when they are clean. Every rule has an exception.

8. But dirty soles (a man thing, I’m guessing) rock, just like the OP said. Look great, feel awesome, and... um...
    look great!

9. psychologykate

psychologykate Members

I had a boyfriend once who liked it when my feet were dirty after walking barefoot but I don't recall him ever licking them...

BarefootedBoy, One Man Band and RT19 like this.
  10. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I am not into licking dirty feet, but I like when a woman goes barefoot and gets 'em dirty. Shows she is laid-back and carefree.

barefootPatrick likes this.
  11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

When you drop food on the floor do you usually pick it up and eat it or throw it out ?

I love girl feet, nice feet is a must for a GF and they do look cool dirty but I got to much germophobe to be licking or nibbling on them until I clean them off, rubbing alcohol done that. I do like sleeping head to toe sometimes so I have them right there all night in my face.

12. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

As much as I like a girl with dirty feet, it can also be fun and kinda romantic to wash her feet, too.

barefootPatrick and bft4evr like this.
  13. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

It is sexy when a girls feet are dirty and tough.

One Man Band and BarefootedBoy like this.