Attention Canada Postal Workers - Fuck Your Union

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by relaxxx, Nov 7, 2018.

1. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Oh so that's what this thread is about. You're just jealous that there are still workers out there organizing and fighting for workers rights. While you're the capitalists bitch.

eggsprog likes this.
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

How big's your weiner?

3. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I think I've explained why. Open your damn eyes. Are you fucking simple or something? They got plenty rights, this ain't fucking China or India. These are overpaid babies DISRUPTING THE LIVES OF MILLIONS, costing poor people far more than just an inconvenience, all so they can get paid $27 an hour instead of $26.

-

What a fuckin' tool!

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I think he’s like 16 or something, give him a break.

5. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

I don't know a single rural canada post worker who gets paid over $16/hr. And I know several.

eggsprog likes this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Hopefully valium. Dude definitely needs to take a chill pill.

eggsprog, GLENGLEN and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

https://www.glassdoor.ca/Hourly-Pay/Canada-Post-Letter-Carrier-Hourly-Pay-E8747_D_KO12,26.htm

Yes, SOME carriers are making $15 but experienced are making over $20. $45K to $52K per year. With the possibility of seniority promotions to cushy feather-bed supervisor positions of $65-95K per year or more.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yep......You Nailed It..... :D

Cheers Glen.

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

When you see someone getting raped, do you say "Hey you know what? I think that victim needs some sedatives. Yeah, that's exactly what that person GETTING FUCKED needs".

So what exactly is the best "chill pill" for getting FUCKED UP THE ASS by greedy crooked inefficient bureaucrats?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You comparing not getting your mail on time with rape?

11. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Don't be stupid! These are fair expressions, "My power company is screwing me", "The phone company is twisting my balls", "My bank has me bent over hard"...

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it, you can go suck a stinky bag of rotten donkey cocks.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Mate......No Offense......But Methinks You Either Have A Serious Drug Problem......Or A

Serious Mental Health Problem.......Either Way......May I Suggest You Get Professional Help ASAP.

I Wish You Well......:worried:

Cheers Glen.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You have to read it first though to know if you like something

And when would a bag of rotten donkey cocks not be stinky? And wouldnt telling me to suck the rotten donkey cocks be more effective than telling me to suck the bag that contains them?. It could be a plastic bag and could just suck the outside and it wouldnt be that bad

14. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

It's like a cloth bag and really nasty, and you have to suck the bag and all the rotten cocks clean.

- - -

So anyway, now many Chinese sellers have completely stopped selling to Canada.

Fuck you very much Canada Post!

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz

16. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Well next time you see one of my ranting 'fuck you' threads, you can just think, "Oh, it's just that crazy asshole who needs meds" and skip along to the next.

And guess what, meds aren't free in Canada. This fucking strike has cost me a few hundred already, or three months worth of gabbies.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Fuck, what a fuckin waste of time reading this fucks useless fucking thread.

FUCK

relaxxx and Tyrsonswood like this.
  19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

For every union member who actually works (usually a new hire) there are 10 union members bullying him to slow down. I've seen this shit too.

relaxxx likes this.
  20. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

FUCK!!!!!
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God fucking damn it. These fucking asshole licking dirty queefs are going to drag international package backlogs into FUCKING March.

- Canada Post experiencing ‘unprecedented backlogs,’ some parcels won’t arrive until January or March

Fuck Canada Post! Fuck CUPW! Fuck you Mike Palecek, you fat useless piece of stagnant elephant shit!

These dirty cunts have completely fucked the ass out of the small guys and small business owners, at the absolute worst time of the year. They've also completely fucked Chinese sellers who are likely going to be forced to refund millions of orders. Fuck knows when they'll decide to sell to Canadians again, if ever!!

These fucking ass dragging postal union fucking cunts should have their fucking salaries suspended until all international backlogs are completely cleared!

This is FUCKING DISGRACEFUL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!