attention all weed addicts!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dave255, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave255

dave255 Banned

go outside, experience the world, stop hiding away from society in your marijuana cocoon.

if you don't agree with me now, you'll understand when you grow up a bit.

2. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahahahaha hilarity. go preach to the dumbasses who believe mj is addictive. troll.

3. char777

char777 Member

Don't feed the troll, people. Nothing to see here, move along...

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

haha have you seen that anti drug commercial where the guy lives in his weed cacoon? man i would love that!!! theres gotta at least be a few pounds in that thing, just to throw that out there

5. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. Shawn89

Shawn89 Member

He's right though, there's a lot of people who don't realize they couldn't be their own person without MJ.

8. char777

char777 Member

^^^

That's true. The key to anything is moderation. Don't let anything take up your entire life, whether it be smoking weed or collecting hummels.

9. dave255

dave255 Banned

troll? i'm guessing that's internet slang, sorry, i don't speak internet.

last two posters understand what i'm getting at, you can become psychologically addicted to weed, it's not particularly hard due to the effects. look up addiction potentials and stuff, cannabis has a higher addiction potential than ecstacy and a few other major drugs. not saying it's worse for you, definitely better for you than ecstacy.

psychological addiction changes people, they tend to take on the "typical" characteristics of a "stoner", modify their personality and way of life to fit this imaginary mold of a person they want to become. smoking weed can't replace going out with friends, weed addiction makes you "ok" with not doing anything but smoking weed with some guys every couple of weeks, you can't justify being a shut-in loser by saying you smoke weed as well.

i'm just trying to help.

10. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

but no one asked for your help.

11. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

who say we dont see the world dumbass,, :cheers2:

12. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Indeed.

Some people let it take themselves over and do shut themselves away without realising it, yes.

You came across as patronising and accusative so.......................

....piss off :D

13. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

He must of thought we did... LOL:cheers2:

14. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

i have a brilliant life with cannabis; both social and family. i don't hide away in a marijuana cocoon and i spent a lot of time outdoors. respect it and it will respect you. i have no sympathy for those who fuck their own minds by abusing it.

15. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Dave,

I am sorry that you don't know what you are talking about. You are missinfomred. My suggestion to you would be that you need to learn from experience first then tell people what to do. People who just take a stand without knowing anything are just plain wrong. Anyone can spit out propaganda. I would have had more respect for you if you used to smoke a lot and then "saw the light". If you really did your research on weed you would know more about it and would understand. You are correct in some ways but you don't have the answers. One of the great things I have found about using this forum is that there are a lot of people who share an intrest. They often talk to each other about their usage and believe it or not often talk about taking breaks. You will find some of the best educated people concerning marijuana here. We talk about the things that we do and well often talk about going outside and experiencing the world. Lastly I have to say that if a person has an addictive personality they will always find something to become addicted to, for example I would guess that you might be addicted to German Shiza Videos. If you would really like to discuss marijuana and become an educated person feel free to talk to me. I don't have all the answers but I do know that if you like something it does not mean that you have to do it all the time. Just because we smoke weed does not mean we smoke weed all day and all night. It just means we like to smoke weed.

16. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

there are plenty of people who shut themselves off from society without weed.

and what's even wrong with that, society kinda sucks anyway. i'd prefer to be alone, or with a few close friends at home or somewhere else isolated, than hitting up the bars or some other "social" shit like that. i see no problem with not becoming one of the masses.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im a cronic pot o'holic. I used to live in a tree, but I smoked it, cause I thought it was weed.

18. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

If someone changes their personality because they are smoking weed then the problem isn't weed, it is the person's lack of self confidence. I know plenty of people that haven't changed at all in the 12 years I've known them and they have only been smoking for 4 years.

19. smokepot

smokepot Member

pot gives you the ability to explore life in a better perceptive

20. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Dave you are a moron... I don't know of any smokers that stay inside, everyone around here is already out exploring. Don't give advice where it isn't needed please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.