Attempting Oujia for the first time

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg, May 30, 2006.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

I've felt "sensitive" toward things liek this. I've allways felt soemthing in my house. I often here my name being called, my mother has heard it and so have my friends. Werid things have been happenign latley. Tissue paper in the bathrooms have been totally unrolled, soemtimes we hear crashing, but nothign broken. So, I'm going to make a board and try to contact the spirt or what ver it is. The voice sounds like a woman from around 30-40 and it's ranges from a call to a yell. The time I heard it yelling I was about to take 400 mg of DXM and I think it was warning me not to. It started off at a whisper to a yell. It really freaked me out. I'll post what happens, but until then any thoughts?

2. pomunus

pomunus Member

Be careful.

3. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

ok, i'm not sure if you'll get this in time or not, but first, you say you are "sensitive". so, do you get good vibes from this thing? or is it just neatural? or, maybe evil? if you feel it is "evil" or maybe not so nice, don't attempt anything. if it's one of the other 2, just be extremly careful. stick to simple questions, and don't ask it to proove anything. i'm serious about that. whatever you do, don't ask for proof of it's exsistence. i know it sounds silly, but that's when you can open pandora's box. if you are thinking of getting seriously involved with this thing, have an "expert" help you out. they will be able to guide you through everything safely. now, the real question is, will they help you against this spirit, or your own subconcious?

4. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

The subconscious mind is a powerful thing..it commands 90% of your actions whether your knowing it or not..
    Either way good luck with the spirit..and maybe she just wants to get laid? :p

5. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

It changes, Dpending on the time and what am doing. Most of the time it's nuetral, or good, but the time it yelled it gave off a very very bad vibe. I'm not goign to ask anything personal orther a name or soemthign alogn the lines of that. Just becuase it looks liek it's mood could change very easily. Well, I'm going to do it tonight. I'll post what happens tomarrow.

6. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

pwn that spirit man! pwn it!

7. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

Be cautious of how it interacts. There is no need for shields and barriers. If it is too dangerous, you can stop. I also suggest some recording equipment for EVP's and such - those can be good ways to receive 'messages' from this phenomenon.

Sit, be calm, expect nothing. The only power the Ouija board has is your belief that it has power - this allows a 'doorway', so to speak, to channel these energies and forces. The force in your house is probably just a fragment, but nonetheless, be cautious.

8. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

This post scares the hell out of me..

''The only power the Ouija board has is your belief that it has power - this allows a 'doorway', so to speak, to channel these energies and forces.''

Especially that bit..this means that if you believe you can call em on without the board..you can..
    I am scared now..someone comfort me please..

9. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

Yes, you can 'communicate' without the board, but symbols have a strong affect on us, and it is far more difficult to directly communicate without the use of the board, or anything else for that matter. We empower symbols. It seems our greatest abilities are believed to be external, when in fact they were within all along.

Being scared will only freak you out more. There may or may not be a force behind the supernatural, but often enough it is our fears that help give it shape . . . and that is just being caught up in our own fabrication.

10. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Well,it seems liek it was too bust to talk, or just didn't want to.

I asked if there was anyone who wanted to come forth and speak with me. Nothign for a minute. I then asked what it's name was. Nothign happend for about 30 seconds, then I felt a slight tugging at the glass, it start to move. The a got a werid feeling and it slide fast back down to goodbye.

I don't know what this means, but I'm goignt o try again some other time.

11. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

hmmm, that's really weird. it's possiable that whatever-it-is just wants nothing to do with you. sorta like, you leave me alone, i'll leave you alone sorta mentality. if your truly intersted though, next time, instead of asking "is there anyone here who wants to speak with me" just ask "is there anyone here" that way, you should get an answer of "yes". and, the tricky thing with yes or no questions is, there is sometimes a middle ground, and the spirit, or whatever, isn't sure which way to answer. maybe next time invite a few close friends over. another person can lay their hands on the slider, and the other friend can write down the question you asked, and then the letters that the ouiji board sent you.

12. solidarity

solidarity Member

Yeah, it's usually better to have more than one person with you. Anyways, it's more fun that way too.

13. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Good luck with that. Post back your experience.