Attacks In Germany

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Aerianne, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Works for me, as cruel as that sounds!

But there's this ridiculous sense of guilt in European nations,...whether it's because of nazi or colonial history or whatever.
    I for one feel no guilt or obligation for being a white European...why should I?

And if it's because of involvement of Europeans in current events in the Middle East...why is it that they blame us, regular citizens (that French priest was killed because of his country's involvement), but we are not allowed to do the same? I get sick on a daily basis reading comments from regular, moderate Muslims from Bosnia who are trying very hard to justify terrorism...
    And if they really blame us so much, how come not a single terrorist act on European soil wasn't carried out by a Christian form Middle East?

Islam IS the problem.

Finally, people are starting to recognize it

https://www.rt.com/news/354120-valls-france-muslims-islam/

2 people like this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I agree in principle, but how is this achieved in the Islamic world when anyone espousing stability, peace and (especially) education is arrested by a corrupt government or lynched by the fundamentalist citizens.

1 person likes this.
  3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

So what's the solution?

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Solution?

Oh, they're called the Soldiers of Oden. ;)
    Seems to be the modern day bonehead movement. Lol.

I have no doubts and no qualms that when it is vitally neccessary, our boys will hit the streets in force.

1 person likes this.
  6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I heard about Soldiers od Odin, but only when it comes to Finland.
    There is a movement like that in Germany too?

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've seen shirts in Munich, I also think it's popular in Norway and Sweden. I hate boneheads/skinheads but the Odin clan isn't really like them so I take a bit more of a liking to them. Though I think a street team dedicated to harassing foreigners is a bit extreme but then, it works both ways really, doesn't it?

1 person likes this.
  8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ah okay,
    I thought they were more like a patrol, just in case something happens, and not out randomly harassing foreigners.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never seen them do anything bad. They're just looking after their women mostly.

You have your good eggs in the bad groups. The idiots though, need to quit fighting each other. Between C18 and Hammerskulls, they're always into each other it's stupid, unite as one! Both believe in the same things, bond boys, bond. Idiots. :D

I've never met an intelligent skinhead. That's why I call them boneheads.

10. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

The issue is that most of these Syrian refugees had been exposed to a lot of traumatic pain, brutality and horrors through the brutal war in Syria and their displacements from their homes and native country, that they seem to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorders.

The west should have this factor in mind, while dealing with these refugees. The important thing is to give them a sense of security , so as to calm their nerves down and help them to overcome their traumatised mindset.