Attached to your bong?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Lather, May 26, 2006.

1. Lather

Lather Member

During my 1st year in university when I lived on campus, the guys in the room adjacent to mine owned this fantastic bong which we would smoke anywhere between 4 and 10 times a day in the bathroom. In many ways, that bong oversaw and facilitated my transition from once-in-a-while casual weedsmoker to full-blown pothead. Now it's summer and I haven't smoked herbs from that bong in a month and I'm really, really missing it. That bong will always have a very, very special place in my heart. Do any of you feel the same way towards your potsmoking paraphernelia?

2. Neuronaut7

Neuronaut7 Member

Only if I paid for it.

3. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

Yes. To my very first pipe, I love him dearly. Before that I smoked occasionally, maybe out of other's pipes, one hitters, cans, apples, whatever. But shortly after I started buying weed I got my first pipe, and then I really got my reputation as a stoner.One fateful morning I dropped him in my garage and he shattered. That whole day sucked. I was really upset about it. It was like I had killed my best friend. I even saved the biggest part of it and I keep it with the rest of my stuff. I just got a new piece (I posted pictures today, actually) and it's absolutely beautiful, and not as fragile as my first little spoon. But still I miss my first one.

4. FareakinOut

FareakinOut Member

Something about anyones first whatever always means a lot to them.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i always get attatched to my pipes.. like the other day i was thinkiin i wish i still had my glo-in-the-dark graffix bong.. i loved that bong... good memories... and i wish i had my 2 1/2ft graffix bong that i lost years ago... damn... great memories with that bad boy... i miss Graffix :((

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the cops to my bong "BluBonic Chronic" i miss him ALOT.
    and i ran over "fruity pebbles" i sorta miss it, twas stealthy glass.
    and i have a bong now, my first bong ever, its missing the female slide and the downpipe....i really miss this bong, i need to get my supplys back

7. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

I got all choked up when my parents took my bong

8. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Yeah my mom broke my very first bong a few years back.All my friends miss it...:(

9. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I love my bong like its my child. I have pics of it in my gallery. I don't name my pieces though.