ATM

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Lew Ashby 69, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Lew Ashby 69

Lew Ashby 69 Members

I've recently started seeing a girl and I've started doing something that's new for both of us, I've started kissing, licking, and sucking on her butt hole, AND I LOVE IT! Naturally she's always clean when we're having sex so this isn't really an issue for the outside of her butt hole except for that, when I'm doing this I'm so turned on my inhibitions go way down and I'm overcome with the urge to plunge my tongue inside. I've done this one or twice already without issue but not 100% without concern. I imagine that would get unpleasant very fast and worse, I could get sick from it I suppose, but when I'm licking and sucking her ass I'm just too turned on for the concern to stop me. Has anyone had any bad experiences with this? What could I potentially get from it? Thanks.

Also, every time we try to have anal sex she says it that it burns so I don't know if it's an angle issue or an issue with our lube. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

If your partner is new to anal I would strongly suggest the use of a good quality lube. Be extremely gentle & patient with her. When anal is done right it can be extremely rewarding for you both.

Deejay88, Seanjohn and Lew Ashby 69 like this.
  3. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

It is possible for someone to get sick from rimming or ass to mouth, though it's not always as common as some people think. If she's bathed before, rimming should be fine, and if she flushes out her rectum with some warm water using an enema bulb, tonguing deeper inside or doing actual ass to mouth off a penetrated object is likely fine as well.

Try to warm her up first with fingers and toys in her ass, and get her comfortable with a toy in her ass similar to your size before trying anal sex. Gradual sizes increases at a pace she's comfortable with are key here. It might take a few weeks of gradually introducing her to larger anal penetrations before she's ready for painless anal sex.

But if it's just a burning sensation, and she isn't experiencing sharp pain from anal, she's probably fine to get fucked in the ass. Burning sensations can be caused by certain types of lube, usually water-based lubes that have certain additives that some people are allergic or sensitive to. Try a few different lubes and see if it helps. It can also happen sometimes if she isn't fully clean and the presence of residue in her rectum can cause an abrasive/burning sensation during sex.

Lew Ashby 69 likes this.
  4. Gene London

Gene London Members

Spent a lot of time there and never got sick, I believe the biggest risk would be e coli but that means she would be sick also and probably not much in the mood for you to be there...(I would only do that with someone in a committed relationship).

Lew Ashby 69 likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife had one of the sexiest "bung-holes" I'd ever rimmed. She loved a good sloppy rimming before anal sex. I never had any concerns with her because she regularly flushed herself out once she became addicted to anal sex.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Nice new avatar. Those are some real low hangers.

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

kissing a nice sphincter can be as hot as kissing their mouth

simon :)

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

Lots of lube, and start with a small plug. Get her to push it in herself at first and then let her keep it in while you foreplay or even have sex. You dont have to go in the very first time... play around with toys for a while and switch them up to bigger sizes. Soon enough shell be able to take you without any discomfort... did i mention lots of lube?

BoyToy69 and Deejay88 like this.
Tags: