Atari

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by *Atari*Love*, May 9, 2007.

1. *Atari*Love*

*Atari*Love* Member

what's your favorite Atari game?

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

chicken run

3. *Atari*Love*

*Atari*Love* Member

I love Frogger!!!

4. Steep

Steep Member

berzerk!

5. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Off the top of my head, probably Asteroids, Marble Madness, Paperboy, or 720 for Arcade, and Missle Command or Raiders of the Lost Ark for 2600.

6. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

Im more Super Nintendo generation, but my dad had an Atari for awhile, and we were playing Ms. Pac-Man, I think we had Qbert and a space one too. it was really cool to play that old thing.

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thats my favourite also!!

Although i love most atari 2600 games :)

8. Death

Death Grim Reaper

if we're talking the 2600, then I must say Pole Position

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

most of my Atari time was spent playing Yars Revenge

[​IMG]

10. Dude111

Thats another of my favs!!

11. broony

broony Banned

can't remember the name but you were in a jungle and had to jump over mud holes and also swing over. such a hard game.

12. Dude111

Jungle hunt??

I have made it to level 2 on that but cant get any higher!

13. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I don't get what remains so cool about the Atari. Entertainment value, the new systems kill SNES, NES, ATARI.. all that shit, but something about Atari, the graphics, its just fun.. Also it reminds me of a good old time, when my dad had one in the late 90s lol

14. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Atari's first home version of Asteroids was way too easy. I could play it with my eyes tied behind my back.

15. Dude111

I love Atari,think its MUCH BETTER than the newer consoles!

Better quality games (Simple games,etc)

Guess im too much of a purist.. (Not a bad thing though)

16. LucidOne

LucidOne Member

Exactly that. It reminds us of the good old days when we were kids and we thought that playing atari/NES/SNES, etc. was the coolest thing ever. Take a kid nowadays that plays XBox 360 and instead give him an atari, and he's probably going to think its old and boring. Its because its all of those good times we had associated with atari or what not. I love the old SNES games and I still play them. The Mega Mans, Super Mario World, Final Fantasy IV and VI are great!

I didn't get to play much atari. My older brother had one but the games never worked for some reason. That game where your shooting toothpaste at the germs that are trying to attack the teeth were fun. The game where your trying to intercept missiles with your own missiles to save the cities was fun also.

17. I believe you're talking about Pitfall! I loved playing that game! As far as other Atari games go, some of my other favorites were Haunted House, Centipede and Frogger, to name a few!

18. Dude111

Atari 2600 is quite awesome for sure!

Berzerk,Pitfall,Pitfall 2,Worm War I,etc.............

Love those games!

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I think either smurfs or ghostbusters. Test drive unlimited 2 is made by atari, thats my current fav ;)