Astral Travel

Discussion in 'Metaphysics and Mysticism' started by stoneyJasmine, Jan 21, 2005.

1. stoneyJasmine

stoneyJasmine Member

So lately my new practice has been astral projection. I havnt completely succeeded yet though. i was wondering if anyone had any experiences or tips for the subject.

2. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

The best way to have out of body experiences is to have in body experiences.

Please be careful with it. I've posted a lot of stuff on the dangers of it, there's some stuff in the pyschic forum and the meditation forum. Please read.

Blessings

Sebbi

3. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

4. Mystic Echo

Mystic Echo Member

I also suggest to cease trying so hard. Let the astral meditatio happen. Let things flow- as if in a river...
    This part, I hope you grasp understanding of-
    Concentrate- yet, relax, breathe steadily abd deeply and let yourself glide and be lifted as you cease to realize your present surroundings and just be...peacefully!
    It is difficult to understand, because each time is different than the last and each experience is different for each individual- but remember to be at peace and seek wisdom...This will add to the enlightenment you seek to find!

BTW- Great link!

5. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

I suppose that means everyone who replied has experienced astral-projection?