Astral plane

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by bluesafire, Feb 6, 2009.

1. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

you know, one of these days I'm going to stop taking that as a compliment. :toetap05:

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

3. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

Well, i've seen a couple of episodes that's all ... i liked it though. I'm not mutch of a TV watcher in recent years but have been watching more and more stuff online. A few weeks ago i watched about 60 episodes of the sci fi 'Lexx' at joost.com ... i really enjoyed that. I'll have to check out this netflix thingy :)

4. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

This is what I like to do for fun.

[​IMG]

5. liquidlight

I like to eat pancakes for fun. There's nothing like staying at your mothers place when shrove tuesday comes around, i just had the best three course pancake supper. I dunno what you do in the US or Canada but in Britain we make 'crepes' i suppose you'd call them ... thin pancakes.
    So while my mother knocked up some pancakes i made a fricasse of mushrooms, chorizo, onion, garlic and curly kale for a nice savoury pancake.
    Next up, the classic sugar and lemon pancake.
    And to round off, buckwheat pancakes (mums hubby has a wheat intolerance) with fresh pinapple and lemon liquer ... which was also my invention.

^^ Thinking about it ... our milky way galaxy kinda looks like a pancake. I want to eat it! :piggy:

Let me know what you all do tomorrow eh?

I've been dreaming loads this week there's just too mutch to say.

6. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Pancakes are yummy. Crepes are muy magnifico! My hubby is the creative cooker-baker-type-person in the family, so he cooks pancakes from scratch. And recently he made crepes also... with cream cheese and berries. :drool5:

These sound wonderful! And you didn't even invite me! :toetap05:

[​IMG]

Well, if I survive your binge, I will likely be attempting to contact the nearest alien species to come rescue me before you get hungry again. :D

7. liquidlight

What was zen saying a couple of weeks ago? "... the ego that ate the galaxy." - It seems our galaxy is in real danger of being devoured right now! ;) maybe if it didn't look so mutch like a pancake ...

- Going back to my 'OK' dream ... i think i'm seeing fragments of that dream here in Wales. In that dream, when i looked behind to see who was talking to me, that girl with the blonde curls had just walked over a bridge or something with tall 'criss cross' wire fencing alongside it (like the stuff that you always used to find around tennis courts). - Well, my mother and geoff her husband are both professional artists and a couple of days ago i walked into geoffs studio to see a huge oil painting he was working on which was simply the wire fencing i just described (sounds simple but he's a great photorealist and it was very detailed with rust, light and shadow).
    And last night i went to give blood ... there was a young woman (kinda blonde but dyed ... i was quite captivated by her eyes and smile) there with her mother who i talked to .. they were talking about how wearing black makes you look thinner (?) ... i mentioned something about 'feminine knowledge' and i came away with a sticker which incorporated two heart symbols forming an 'O', which said "I'm OK."
    Heck maybe i'm reading into it too mutch but it makes some sense to me.

8. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Eating the galaxy is our life's purpose, LL.

And "blonde but dyed" is the state of humanity, isn't it?

Excuse me, I feel the need to eat a steaming pile of groat cakes.

Anybody here remember the Firesign Theater? I may be the only one old enough...

Don't crush that dwarf - hand me the pliers...

9. liquidlight

Yeah sure,... 'fake', generally speaking but hey, she's a young woman and it's normal for young women through the ages to tart themselves up ... the birds do it, the bees do it ... well the bees don't actually do it but birds and other animals do, it's natural i guess. Nothing fake about her smile though.

Haha! What?! ... never heard of it. Dwarves get 'chucked' don't they?

Whoah, I've had a heck of a week of dreaming and an old theme arises again ... that of my two friends; in many dreams in the past and also this week i have two friends with me ... i don't know who they are but they're there alongside me, the faces and characters may change but always two, we're like a threesome. Sometimes i don't even see them but just 'know' they're there.
    I had a very powerful dream two days ago:-

I'm in Amsterdam (i went there once and it's also been in the news this week with another plane crash). I'm with some unknown people and we end up in a church ... in a side room there are loads of wonderfully carved and ornate coffins of all different shapes and sizes, and we're like "Yeah! Coffins!" and we set about getting in them and trying them out ... i find one i particularly like, it's very rounded in shape and sitting inside it is a bit like sitting in the bow of a boat ... like a rounded spherical room, it was really spacious and cosy, you could've fitted maybe six people in there.
    Then i'm on a balcony overlooking the atrium of the church and down below some kind of rock band are performing ... the lead singer looks up at me and there's a mutual recognition like we're friends ... the same goes for the woman playing rhythm guitar and backing vocals and she keeps looking up at me and smiling and nodding.
    Then the three of us are alone in the church, there's a statue which looks like the 'Angel of the north' (the angel of the north is a big metal sculpture that someone erected in the north of England some years ago ... it looks like a big man with outstretched aircraft wing shaped things for arms) ... i understood that this 'angel' used to stand atop the church spire but had fallen down into the inside of the church some years ago and had remained there ever since.
    So i'm there with these two band members and the angel starts taking off with folded back wings and jets coming out of it's feet like a rocket taking off and we're like "Wow! It's taking off!" - We hold onto it's feet and it takes us up to the apex of the church spire where it screws itself into it's old resting place like a screwtop lid on a bottle.
    So then we're just hanging there up in the roof and have to get down so we climb down eachother like a monkey chain and one by one jump and aim for a round table down below and the dream ends.

I'm so excited it was so fucking cool! I even thought i was gonna die last night but i didn't, LOL ... i cried and wrote a letter and everything i was so up for it. Really nuts!

Am i insane or just a crazy nut job ... or a fruitloop ... you tell me cause i don't know anymore! :D

10. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I couldn't judge, I grew up in California, the state of fruits and nuts.

Cool dream though. So you thought you were going to die and instead you had this dream...this dream has the feel of an announcement, like a turning point in your life - the "death" of something and birth of something else. I've had a few dreams with that kind of force that seemed like pivotal announcements. You thought you were going to die...and in the dream the idea of trying out coffins was fun! Leaving behind something, maybe discovering something exciting and fun... And the one you crawled into was big enough to fit a few friends. And then you find a couple of friends you didn't know you had who are playing music, music being evocative of emotional, maybe spiritual feelings - and then a fallen angel from long ago arose, and carried you and your friends with it toward Heaven, to its rightful place in the scheme of things.

Well I have no idea what that's all about, do you? ;)

11. liquidlight

No i thought i might die that night because of dwelling on the dream which was two days before ... you see i feel my energy or focus has gone into my heart recently over the last month or so, and i've been feeling heart palpitations, and even warmth in my chest area. - So i'm a little concerned i might have a heart attack if things get hairy psychologically and emotionally. But that's just stuff going through my head ... it need not be true.
    I have been very emotional and weepy recently though and my dream about shadow i think started it all off ... owning my shadow, my projections, reighning it all in and owning it ... so i can the take some responsibility for myself and take appropriate action.

My dream; I think the church is my body, the coffin my wooden heart ... a heart that needs to know what love is, what love truly is. The music in my body a realisation that my body and all it entails is a good thing. The fallen angel representing my conciousness/awareness which once fell and became trapped in my body, and the ascent of that angel to it's 'home', of course the ascent of my conciousness ... a foray into spirit to gain a non personal perspective. And then the dropping back down using the table to break my fall, a return to the heart.
    So yeah a dream about transformation in the body and heart and new perspective.
    -Something like that.

12. liquidlight

There's are aspects to that dream (pretty mutch all of it) which are refering to the Turkish airlines crash in Amsterdam. As i said it was in the news this last week but i paid no particular attention to it and because of that i'm not sure if my dream came before or at the time of the crash.
    Firstly, my dream was set in Amsterdam, and at the begining of the dream, myself and a group of people were walking around the town ... it seemed we had a guide, like a tourist guide who was showing us around and one place we came to reminded me of one of the outdoor markets you find there, except there were lots of white tents which reminded me of the large eight or ten man ridge tents like the boy scouts or army used to use and i think still do. I thought it was a reference to the outdoor markets with their canvas covers... but last night on the news i saw footage taken at the airport and there were several of these exact same white tents; I said to my mother "Oh there's the tents from my dream."
    Then there's the 'Angel of the north' itself ... hugely symbolic in an 'angel of death' or 'destroyer of worlds' kind of way, and with it's aircraft lookin wings in a folded back kind of 'V' position and having fallen from it's lofty place atop the church steeple (the sky perhaps), it could almost represent a plane crash.
    And then there's the coffins ... nine people died in that crash...5 Turks (three pilots, 1 flight attendant, 1 passenger) and 4 American passengers. Out of 135 people on board 126 survived as it came down a mile short of the runway... the aircraft breaking into three sections.
    I havn't seen any connection yet of the band playing and i wonder if a particular band was playing that day (or night) of the crash or perhaps it could refer to a possible impending memorial or charity concert? OR... do my three 'band members' refer to the three pilots perhaps (although they were all male) or even the three sections the aircraft broke into. Who knows ... maybe in time more will be revealed. In any case, some have been saying it's a miracle so many survived.

It's a good example of what i mean when i say that dreams can work on more than one level ... but this dream in particular, noting the references to the crash, has really got me thinking and wondering what is going on with my dreaming. There's definitely a feeling of being there, as in astral travel/remote viewing which i've seen evidence of in my dreaming over the last year but to dream of something of this magnitude brings feelings of concern and a responsibility to take my dreams more literally and seriously.

http://www.angelofthenorth.org.uk/

[​IMG]