Asking Out Taco Bell Drive Thru Worker

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

It's like...people can't read or something.

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Oh we can read. We just don't agree with your plan.

1 person likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i forgot about 'u.l.c.' stretches the term 'ordaned' a wee bit. then again, the basis of any seminary is conjecture.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The scenario seems far less creepy if its between 2 women :) A guy waiting for a womans shift to end so he can approach her in the parking lot because he fancies her... its not impossible to do it with succes and without triggering the ol' creep alarm. But yeah, men just are creepier in that regard unfortunately

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ruby, Ruby, good to see you around the forum again...i missed you....

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

People may be keying in too much on the word "ambush". What you're saying is plan out when she's going to leave, then try to make it look like you are on your way in at the same time she's going out, then try to strike up a conversation.

Maybe that could work, but is still kind of a tip-off that you may have researched when she was leaving

7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Thanks. I pop in from time to time. I don't have a ton of free time with an 18 month old running around.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

?

No, I meant ask her when she's getting off. Then come back and ask her out when she's not having her manager looming over her.

He's already struck up a conversation with her. At least, that's the way he made it sound. If he already has a rapport with her and asks her when she gets off and then he comes by and asks her out, that's not at all creepy.

Lurking for 14 hours and stalking her like a great white circling a seal is incredibly creepy. But that's not what I said, despite people pretending that's what I said. Anyway, that kind of stuff is what people did before the internet. We called it "conversation"

Doesn't matter. He's not going to ask her out anyway.

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Yes, if he asked her first when she got off, then it would not be so creepy I guess.

If he's going to ask her that though, he might as well ask her out, imho

10. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

Well just reading the title to this post made me happy. :)

I'm in a mood where I think you should go for it.

I will say though that I've worked customer service and have obvisouly had interractions with customer service people.

I think I've been different while on the clock as compared to other settings and I can infer that some other people that work with the public are also different while at work than at other settings.

Anyway, I think your idea to ask this lady out is really romantic.

One cautionary thing that I will say though is that she may be monitored and not be able to respond agreeably to your romantic request.

I wouldn't recommend waiting for her before or after her shift because that could be really scary for her.

This isn't the most responsible advice, but maybe you could be able to catch her at the inside counter sometime when there are no other customers around and no co-workers within ear-shot.

I know you wrote that you saw her working the drive-thru window though... Tough call as how to go about your plan or whether to try at all...

Hmm... The only other idea I can think of which I'm not too confident about is to write her a note maybe and slip it to her when you you make your payment.

I could suggest what you may say, but I think it would be more special if you decided what to say. -- Maybe you can fold your note in a way that what she sees first is something short, bold, and can be read quickly that convinces her to set it aside "on the downlow" to hide it and read it later on when there is no risk of trouble.

Anyway, best to you with this dreamer-like endeavor!

11. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

I don't think you will do it

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It's Been Over A Month Now Since This Thread Was Created.......So rOllin, Did

You Ever Make A Move...??...If Not...Why Not...??....:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd be paying attention as to whether she places tomato on those burger or not, they're deal breakers I tell yas.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He doubled dipped his enchilda into her creamy salsa

15. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

He double dipped his hand in old taco bell bags