Ashley Simpson Booed off Stage

Discussion in 'Music' started by BrokenHunny, Jan 13, 2005.

1. FriendOfTheDevil

FriendOfTheDevil Member

By the way, ThrftShop. You're friggen' cute. That's besides the point entirely. Anyways, I am going to be the fucking whore here. I enjoy Ashlee Simpson's music. It's exactly what I expect out of pop music. Yeah...the lip-synching thing is shit. The music behind it isn't bad at all. It's catchy as hell and it connects with an audience. Musicians really forget that talent isn't everything. If you can't connect with an audience then you're truly shit.

2. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

I like her voice when its edited with a computer too :) I know that alot of singers might get alittle touched up~*~*~But man they did alot of work on hers.

3. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Then you have obviously never heard good pop music.

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Need we 4get that people used 2 lip sych on TV all the time? I am by no means a fan-in fact my 11 yr old sister has her album & it takes some willower not 2 break it over my knee, & even she isn't so much of a fan anymore-but I can remember American Bandstand, 1 of the biggest shows in history, was all lip synch. I saw a clip of Pink Flloyd on it & near the end, Syd Barrett wasn't singing along (the show was considered as disasterous as their appearance the day be4 on The Pat Boone Show). I was thinking: "man, if this happened 2day, people would freak!" lol. How the times have changed:p

5. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

True, but when bands played along and lip-synched their songs on shows like Top of the Pops, it was because they were supposed to, not because they couldn't. I guess they were told to for television purposes or something.

I have some live Who performances from Top of the Pops and whatnot where they're lip-synching, yet there is no denying that they could play live... and do it well. Ashlee Simpson, however, just sucks.

6. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

True, true:)

7. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Wow... dunno what to say... I imagine it would take a lot of balls for a guy to admit he likes Ashlee Simpson.

But then again, you like Ashlee Simpson. You can't win :D

hahaha... i have no idea what I just said