ASAP answer on xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Ganjabeliever, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

would plugging work better than taking it orally? similar to plugging ecsasy versus swallowing it...

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Maybe, but I wouldn't do it. If it doesn't work, then you will have wasted precious xanax. Just munch that mofugga. As a matter of fact.....do it right and munch about 17 of them.

3. HaTeD-oN-MoStly

HaTeD-oN-MoStly Member

Well there are other materials in a xanax pill other than just the chemical, such as chalk and fillers. I wouldn't put any of that stuff up your ass...why would you even do that? lol

Just drink them with water..and definitely don't snort xanax

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It would probably work, but fuck that. Just eat them shits. If it did intensify the effects, it wouldn't be enough of a difference for it to be worth it. Plus, what if you fart before it's all absorbed? haha then you'll have xanax skidmarks all in your boxers. That wouldn't be very nice at all, now would it? lol

5. HaTeD-oN-MoStly

HaTeD-oN-MoStly Member

^^^ lmao, damn

6. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

I just swallowed 2 of my xanax pills and looked at them beforehand. Here's what I think: If you're going to plug Xanax, it'll be a pain in the ass because you'll have to crunch it all up and either put it in a solution and give yourself an enema or something, or figure out a way to get the powder up there. Suppositories are all waxy and squishy (at least the ones I've seen) so you poke them up there, then they melt. Why bother?

7. elover

elover ritz with cheese

...it sure would be a pain in the ass! *insert rimshot*

8. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

It's actually the most effective way to take them, and it's easy. just crush up a bar, put ithe powder on a small piece of toilet paper, wrap it like youre gonna parachute it, wet it with warm water and push it up there. it hits you in 5-10 mins and feels much stronger/more spaced out high.

9. Ganjabeliever

Thank you. I have been waiting 6 months for that answer. i was pretty sure it would work better that way. personally, if i was gonna do it. i would just do the pill and cover it in vasoline or something...

10. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

almost spit mountain dew all over my truck and laptop! LMFAO!!!

11. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

"i wanna plug my xanax"

"eat them SHITS"

bwahahaha

12. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

WTF don't put that shit in ur ass:eek:, seriously snort it I promise u'll feel it.:D

13. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

You want the pill to be powder so it absorbs more quickly.

14. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

Sublingually or parachuting are better than snorting, but plugging is the best way. Snorting is the worst, so many binders and that terrible drip, its the same as parachuting because youre basically just snorting it into your stomach.

15. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

Fuck that I like the drip anyway, you may not but I do. assholes are exit only.
    opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

16. Akenes

Akenes Member

plugging them will get you fucked up, but it is more effort etc. So it depends if you really wanna make the most out of your last few bars or if you're just interested in seeing how more intense it is with this method. Not sure about the vaseline idea. Think about how thick and gloopy vaseline is. Will take much longer to absorb, thus making the whole idea of plugging useless. It'd be like eating a pill covered with vaseline - take your stomach aaages to munch through that.

17. Ganjabeliever

yeah, i mean xanax fucks me up relly bad when i pop em so it is pointless to plug them.
    But when i posted this, i was going through my addiction stage and only have 2 blue footballs and didnt want to snort them.

18. does2

does2 Member

The BA of oral alprazolam is 100%.

Please don't get butt fucked by xanax.

19. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

The BA has nothing to do with how quickly it absorbs. Plugging is much more intense off a smaller dose, I've done plenty of xanax to know the difference. It works even better with opiates.

20. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

hahaha lmfao!!!!:cool: