Art-Pipes

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by whitley21, Jan 15, 2009.

1. whitley21

whitley21 Member

Has anyone here ordered from there? I sent my check to them on the 5th and have yet to receive my Bong. I'm concerned because I just got ripped off by CGP and am afraid I may have been fooled twice.

They seemed legit but what do I know.

2. SiriuslySensational

SiriuslySensational Member

have some patience. usually when you send a check, they don't even ship it until the check clears with your bank, which can take a week or more. this is just internet businesses in general... i don't know anything about that company in particular.

3. whitley21

whitley21 Member

Thank you, I know nothing about Checks.

Hope is restored!

4. SiriuslySensational

SiriuslySensational Member

no probs. :) that's why credit cards/bank cards are nice over the net. it's faster, and if you use a prepaid credit card (i.e. visa gift card) you don't have to provide as much personal information.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. you're lookin at a good 2 weeks minimal before its probably even shipped out.. up to a week for postal delivery... at least a week to clear the check(sometimes up to a month).. and then.. you figure about 1-3days for them to ship it out and another week of mail order.. so overall you're lookin at almost anywhere from 3weeks to over a month before you get your order.. sending checks/money orders is the worst way to do online business

6. whitley21

whitley21 Member

DAMN IT!!! I wonder if I can't change the address I'm having it shipped to.

I should have just done pay upon delivery.

7. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

i bought my gg.com order with a money order and it was like two weeks cuz i asked them to ship it on a specific day

8. CagedSparrow

CagedSparrow Member

my friend placed an order and it took a lot of him harassing them for him to get it like 2 months later. hopefully that wont be the case with you....

9. 311x

311x Member

everyonedoesit.com is a good place i guess i bought a bong with a pre paid visa and they shipped it instantly

10. whitley21

whitley21 Member

I got my bong a while ago. The package was sitting on the couch for like a week, I had just assumed it was someone elses. My mom pointed it out to me.

I feel so dumb.